• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Clipocruit Job Placements & Career Counseeling Pvt Ltd
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Bangalore
Should have strong accounting background. Having knowledge on Labour laws and other compliance's will be an added advantage, team Managerial skills and organizational skills. Languages preferred English & Kannada
HR EXECUTIVE: Diploma / Any Graduation in HR Course should have 2-3 years experience in handling workforce in a manufacturing industry. Proactively manage HR issues that arise within the company. Should be capable of independently handling / administ...
Innovative & Edge Intelligent Video Security Solutions That Saves Lives And Not For Forensic. We Are A Bunch Of Tech Geeks Trying To Make Electronics Smarter, Adaptive & Reactive Towards Making Security Save Lives. We Are An Integrated Se...
Key Skills : sales & marketing,freshers for sales & market,sales executive,marketing,business development executive
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Procurement of Engineering products like Silencers, Heat exchangers, Pressure vessels, Pumps and LO skids. Working with local & global suppliers, vendors and through knowledge of commercial issue (including Import/ Export requirements) in co term...
Key Skills : procurement engineer,procurement,procurement officer,procurement head
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Giving Legal opinions in respect of Properties, layouts, individual sites, Apartments, contracts etc.
Documentations like drafting of sale deeds, sale Agreements, Joint Development Agreements, General Power of Attorneys, Affidavits, Joint ventures, ...
Proven Sales skills, by demonstrated success in consistently
meeting sales/production goals
• Staff Coaching in Sales techniques and achievement of retail sales
goals both on the individual level and branch level.
• Experience in processing a...
Coordinate with land owners, Business Development/ Land Purchase and Liaison Departments to obtain necessary property details, documents and information.
Draft legal documents (Preliminary little flow and title opinion, MOU, Joint Development Agreem...
What is a Deposition Summary?
Depositions are an important part of civil litigation. It is one of the tools used during the discovery process, and provides a verbatim testimony of witnesses, which can be later used at the trial. Summarizing depositi...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
Review of Legal Contracts and Documents Viz. : Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence, Non Disclosure Agreements, Etc.
- Regular Correspondence with the Parent Company a...