Qualification : i). Higher second class post graduate degree in any discipline with 55% marks from a recognized University. ii) A degree/diploma in Personnel Management/Human Resources Management/Law from a recognized University/ Institute. iii) 12 y...
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR
The applicant must be
- The person must have a graduation or post graduation degree in law from any reputed university
- Must have good academic record, excellent communication (both written and oral) and comprehensive legal knowledge.
Should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Able to manage the secretarial functions of a listed company
Knowledge on Corporate Laws, Manage all sorts of statutory compliance
Maintain all statutory records/ register as per ...
Candidate Should have Exp. in Handling Lawyers and Attending Court Proceedings.
we Will have Preference for Male Candidate as the Jd Requires Lots of Travelling
compliance Under Companies Act and other Regulatory Compliance's.
media Exp .
Key Skills : company secretary,assistant,manager,assistant manager,senior manager,cs,company incorporation,corporate laws
Should able to handle all company legal matter\'s.
2. Should consult and assist in legal matter\'s.
3. Liable for drafting the legal documentations as per Company requirements.
Salary: 1,00,000 - 1,25,000 P.A
Industry:Construction / Engineering /...
Back Office (Non Voice) Executives required for International Legal Process Outsourcing Company. Law [Graduate / Post Graduate] candidates with Good English speaking skills and minimum 6 plus month work experience in [Litigation / Civil Court Practic...
The Candidate Must Be a B.com LLB from a Reputed University with At Least 7 to 10 Years of Experience in Legal Matters, Litigations and Arbitrations / Court Hearings, Preferably in the Real Estate Industry. Should Be Able to Draft Legal Correspondenc...
RS50,000 To 60,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Dehradun, Kolkata, Delhi
We have a Vacancy for Legal Content Writer in Our Company. Job Responsibilities of the Legal Editor Would Be-
- Searching for the Latest News Relating to the Legal Field and Write An Article On It and Publish It On the Website.
- Prepare, Re-write...
Key Skills : law intern,law assistant,legal content writer
- Drafting of Trade Mark Applications, Reply to Examination Reports, Opposition (Form TM- 5) and Counter Statement (Form TM- 6), Affidavit, Evidence...etc
- Appearing for Show Cause Hearing
- Drafting Legal Notices, Reply to...
Key Skills : law executive,law assistant,law associate
Department : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Reports to Function : Legal,Compliance & Secretarial
Responsibilities / Tasks & Customers :
Job Specification :
- Drafting and vetting of documents.
- Work closely with ...
Working From Home / Attending Courts / Meeting Clients / Drafting and Reporting to Office on case to case basis.
We are looking for profiles with a minimum of 0 to 2 years of experience. The candidate should be keen to learn,should have basics ski...