Networking Test Engineers:
- Good exposure to testing of DSLAMs and Carrier Ethernet Aggregation system
- Strong in L2 & L3 protocols STP, VLANs, PPP, IP, DHCP, 802.1x, etc. and capable of writing good test plans
- Strong in Access technol...
• 5+ years of industry experience in technical support
• Solid industry experience with Unix
• Expert experience trouble shooting Active Directory
• Hands on working experience with Exchange
• Must have worked extensively with *external...
Key Skills : technical support engineer,trouble shooting active directory,exchange,l3 support
- L3 candidate must have worked in a service provider environment in the Core MPLS setup.
- 8-10 + years of relevant experience in the field of Network implementation and maintenance.
- At least 2 Years of experience handling L1 and L2 Engineers.
To Execute and Manage Project and the Client Expectations At the Site/project Planning & Execution/project Monitoring/responsible for Planning Project Milestones, Initial Project Planning (L2, L3 Schedules) Andmanpower Requirement for the Project