Walk in Interview for Interior Designer
Interview Date :- Walk in Interview on Friday & Saturday 25th & 26th Nov. 2016 between 11:00 AM to 5 PM
Job Profile :-
• Candidate shall be FEMALE/MALE with 0 to 2 Yrs of experien...
1.Improve customer’s experience and stimulate sales of kitchen designs.
2.Provide courteous and interactive support to customers by offering kitchen design according to their requirements.
1. Exp in Modular Kitchen Industry Field
2. Design and Render to the Satisfication of the Consumer.
3. Required to Follow Up and Convince Customer to Buy Kitchen and Achieve Monthly Showroom Targets
4. Required to Do Follow-ups Through Supervisor...
1) Should have at least 1-5 years of experience into Project Management into Interior Products and Designing, Handle Customer Requirements, Track Work Progress etc.
2) Should be efficient in terms of handling multiple projects at a time.
-> Should Be Responsible For Handling Walk-Ins
-> Required To Update Software Mis
-> Design And Render To The Satification Of The Consumer
-> Required To Follow Up And Convince Customer To Buy Kitchen And Achieve Monthly Sho...
experience: 1-3 Years
qualification: Degree/ Diploma in Interior Designing
skills: Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills, Good Knowledge of Excel
- Should Be Responsible for H...
should have Experience in Jewellery Designing Kitchen Designing and Furniture Designing in Autocad / Cad/cam, 2d & 3d Etc.
proficiency in Autocad, Photoshop, Illustrator, in Design. Rhinoceros and 3dsmax are a Plus.
should have Exp...
Understanding client"s requirement, translating the same into an aesthetically and functionally a smart design.
Making & Presenting the designs and quotations to client
Following up with the client and organizing a presentation of the design.
Post Graduate in design from reputed institution with experience in modular kitchen trade (retail) for 2 yrs or more.
Should have specific on job experience of designing customer kitchens and having executed them successfully.