Qualification : B.E. / B.Tech. in relevant field from a recognized
University or Institute.
Experience: 6 years as Junior Engineer.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 36 years.
Note : This post UR candidate only.
1. Allocation of work to the workers at site.
2. Providing inputs to supervisors regarding the day to day works.
3. Discuss with seniors regarding Work sequence and work methodology.
4. Quantification and indenting of materials.
Key Skills : construction,contractor billing,dpr,site engineer,civil site engineer,junior site engineer
1.Supervise and coordinate day-to-day construction on project site during assigned shift (including night shifts)
2. Plan and execute daily targets with contractors in adherence to daily schedules
3. Supervise various works daily i.e.. site survey ...
Key Skills : civil engineer,junior engineer,civil engineering,site management,site construction management,civil...