Designation: Copy Editor
Experience: Minimum 1 year and maximum 2 years’ experience in copy editing
Domain: Publishing, journalism, magazines, education
Job Location: Work from home
Skills and Qualifications:
Key Skills : quality check for content,language,flow,grammar and punctuation, a sound understanding of it and telecom industries more than nodding...
As A Member Of The Sme Panel You Will...
- Work On A Freelance Basis And Design And Develop Items (Questions).
- Be Paid Assignment Related Fees From Merittrac.
- Do All This In A \"Work At Your Place\", \"Work At Your Pace\" Format Ensurin...
indibeat is looking for talented Staff Writers who will work closely with the sites Editor Chief and editorial staff to write and produce a variety of content across multiple verticals.
Candidate will oversee syndication, manage partnerships with ...
Are Looking For A Person Who’Ll Be Able To Write And Manage Technical Content For Our Blog.
The Person Should Be Able To -
•Work With Management To Understand The Product And Then Produce Relevant Technical Content
•Write Stories - I...
We Are A Company Looking For Qualified Individual\'S To Help Out With Writing Tasks Such As
Job Duties Include:
-Research New Products...
•Ability To Do Research-Based Writing
•Developing Content About Features On Different Aspects Of Higher Education
•Should Have An Abiding Interest In Reading And Writing About Varied Topics Regarding Education.
· Very good command over English
· Should be able to make and write stories independently
· Knowledge of Indesign, DTP, Photography will be added advantage
6 days / 9:30 AM to 6: 30 PM
Post Graduate in Journalism
1-3 years of experien...
Job Summary: Content writing in various platforms to expand the company’s digital footprint and brand.
Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate (preferably from Media Industry)
Experience: 1–3 years
We are currently recruiting for an Editorial Assistant to oversee our established titles, and to support the editorial team across a number of leading B2B websites and magazines.
Essential skills: Key responsibilities:
Working with designe...
RS1,00,000 To 5,00,000Bangalore, Karnataka Bangalore
- Extensive knowledge of Various key word research tools
- Excellent Written/Oral and verbal communication skills,
- Organizational and Management skills writing and communication skills
- Creating, Revising, Editing, and Proofreading tex...
Key Skills : good verbal communication,dynamic in work,leadership qualities,web content writer,journalism,content editor,journalist
RS90,000 To 3,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Bengaluru/Bangalore
-Check and correct language and grammar errors
-Report on inconsistencies/contradictions in report content
-Check report for scenario breaches/unfollowed directions and flag for project management as assigned by Data Quality Manager.
We Are Looking For Content Writer For Education Industry For A Contractual Job.
Interested Candidates Please Send Your Updated Resume To Shahji@Pentagon-Services.Com
Contractual Job For Content Writer - Education Industry
Job Location: Beng...
Position : Content Writer
•Writing Product Descriptions For Our Publication Products Such As Books And Cd’S.
•Writes Content Online; Maintains Company Web Pages And Blog(S)
•Develop & Document Procedures To Manag...
Key Skills : marketing communication,social media platform,written and verbal communication skills,journalist,news content writer,news content editor,news...
Person Should Be Able To Write, Edit And Manage:
• Stories: Infographics, Listicles, Advancements In The It Professional Space, Success Stories
• News: Analysis Of Latest Happenings
• Tips: Articles From Trainers