N1.Conducting Training Sessions/Workshops/Seminars/Demonstrations.
N2.Content Development: Manuals, Worksheets, Test Papers, Cover Page Etc. Which Needs To Be Updated From Time To Time.
N3.Maintaining Safe & Healthy Training Environment By Foll...
India\'s Leading computer Institute is looking for Software Trainer / Faculty in Lucknow. Candidate must be a Graduate/Post Graduate with experience in teaching MS Office, HTML, CSS, C, C++ , Java, ASP.NET, Android etc.
Job Profile: Jr. Java Trainer/ Jr. Technical Consultant.
Job Location: New Delhi
Ability: 2015/16 Pass Out, Only Male.
Salary: 10 To 14K Per Month
-Candidate Should Have Good Knowledge In Core Java And Advance Java.\r\...
Job Responsibilities :
1. Teach students and learners to use computers.2. Design and develop appropriate tests and assignments material.3. Generate good environment of lab and class room area.4. Manage and monitor student behavior.5. Initiate and im...
Candidate Must Be A Graduate/Undergraduate With Experience In Teaching Ms Office, Html,Css, C, C++ , C#, Asp .Net, Java Etc.
1. Taking Lectures,Practicals
2. Preparing Exam Papers
Requires Software Trainer (part Time)
1. Taking Lectures,Practicals and Helping in Projects
2. Preparing Exam Papers and Conducting Exams.
3. Coordinating with the Counselor for New Admissions,
4. Training New Faculty Members.
Key Skills : ccc,o level,java,. net,software trainer,software training engineer,software engineer,software developer,software development executive
* B.Tech Or M.Tech or BCA or MCA in CSE or IT branch (experience in training)
* Good communication ( English & Hindi both languages)
* Good balance of creative & analytical skills
* General management leadership ability