RS 4,00,000 To 6,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi
- Minimum of 6+ Years Experience in Windows Infrastructure Support
- L3/l4 Level Experience in Windows Operating Systems Support
- Experience in Terminal Servers (admin Mode), Windows Clustering,
- Knowledge On Storage, Networking, Firewall and...
Key Skills : it infrastructure,server administration,unix engineer,server administrator
The candidates should have the knowledge of below listed followings:-
Responsibilities • Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to make certain network capacity meets existing and future requirements. • Develop, implement, a...
Key Skills : information technology engineer,it infrastructure manager
Handling 1st and 2nd line support calls on IT infrastructure related incidents.
Regular checks on the local area networks of the organization.
Monitoring the networks.
Regularly reviewing and optimizing the networks.
Managing infrastructural chan...
Key Skills : it infrastructure,support engineer,technical support engineer
Ready to join immediately.
Ready to relocate.
The Infrastructure Support Engineer would be responsible for ensuring 100% uptime for the applications and environments, by working closely with stakeholders. Following would be the objectives for han...
Key Skills : ccna,infrastructure support engineer,support engineer,networking,infrastructure engineer,infrastructure architect,infrastructure...
Technical support, implementation, monitoring and maintenance of Network and infrastructure.
- Implementing IT Helpdesk process and tool
- Managing and monitoring all the support calls and ensuring the closer with in the SLA by ...
Key Skills : desktop support engineer,it helpdesk manager,itil-information technology infrastructure library,technical support executive