From Ayurvedic Pharma/Cosmetic - QA/QC experience mandatoryRaw material & Finished goods analysis of all the products Maintenance of all the COA, chemical usage Analysis log bookstandard testing specifications & methods of extracts, base materials.
1. Development of Analytical Methods.
2. Analysis Of R&D samples on HPLC, UV, FTIR etc.
3. Analysis Of wet methods, raw materials & IPQC samples.
4. Routine analysis and record maintainance.
5. Calibration and cleaning of lab equipments.
Carrying out Raw material and Batch Analysis as per specified Testing Protocol and time norms.
Upkeep and maintenance of laboratory equipments and their calibration as per SOP's.
Maintaining records of all test results of RM and FG as per legal req...
Key Skills : quality control chemist,quality control assistant,quality control officer,quality controller,quality auditor,quality evaluator,quality test...