Purpose Of The Role
- Independent & Objective Assurance And Consulting Activity
- Adding Value And Improving The Operations Of The Organization
- Bringing In A Systematic Approach To Evaluate And Improve The Effectiveness A...
Key Skills : attention to detail. · good analyticalskills,well-structured and organised working style. · in-depth knowledge and understanding of...
RS1,50,000 To 8,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Thane
Job Description: Internal Audit (multiple Positions)
- Examine and Evaluate the Adequacy, Effectiveness and Efficiency of the Organizations’ Internal Control Systems & Recommend Practical Solutions to Improve Operations, Enhance Internal Contro...
We Have An Urgent Requirement With Our Pharma Client For Their Hq At Mumbai. Please Refer The Details Below:
Position: Manager- Internal Audit
Department: Internal Audit And Systems
Reporting To General Manager Finance, A...
I)roles and Responsibilities
1)the Iao is Responsible for Systematically Examining all of a Branch’s Financial Transactions to Ensure the Accuracy and Adequacy of Accounting Records and Systems, and to Locate and Identify Discrepancies, if Any.
We are hiring for a big consulting firm managed by Ex Big 4 Consulting firm top professionals having office in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Mumbai & Abroad:
We have the following openings currently due to the business expansion:
Internal Audit Posit...
Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
RS4,00,000 To 9,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Description for Internal Audit Manager.
experience 6 to 8 Years
reporting to Dgm Finance, Ceo and Board of Directors Hong Kong
(1)conduct Financial, Operational and System Audit for...
Department: Internal Auditing
Reporting to: AVP
Job Location: Mumbai - Corporate Office
Work Days: 5 (Monday to Friday)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Conducting Internal Audit as per Risk Based Audit Plan formulated on a...
1. To be able to handle trade Mark matters such as checking journals, drafting Opposition, CS, Affidavit etc.
2. Should be able to attend trade mark hearing and other liasoning with the trade marks registry
3. Should have knowledge of IPR