Experience Range / Fresher 10+ Yrs Experience
Educational Qualification Experience of working in testing cum inspection agency
Required Skills l(Mandatory or Primary) Excellent communication and people skills
Strong organizational and ...
Experience: 3 to 5 years in similar field; experience in the operation of instruments like HPLC, GLC, UV Spectrophotometer would be preferred
The Chemist / Quality Control Officer will execute the following functions:
The JOQC will assist the QCO in the below functions of the Chemist / Quality Control Officer who will execute the following functions:
1. The Chemist / QCO shall assist/be in charge of in implementing the stipulated quality system
RS 1,00,000 To 2,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara
He should be aware with cGMP, ICH Q7, USFDA, WHO-GMP guidelines.
To carry-out sampling and analysis Finished Goods and Raw material as per Quality Plan.
Maintain records of analysis, allocation of finished goods etc.
Maintain working standards.
Key Skills : qc officer,quality assurance,quality control manager
1. Ensuring that patient care instrument used throughout the Hospitals is safe.
2. Effectively manage and coordinate activities of the Biomedical Engineering Department to include the evaluation, replacement, service and repair...
1. to Ensure Repair & Maintenance of all Medical Equipments/ Instruments.
2. to See the Calibrations of Major Equipments/instruments.
3. to See the Requirements of Ot and other Departments Related to Equipment/instruments.
4. to Arrange Traini...
We are looking for Executive for a good growing company.
Responsible for Analysis of raw material/ inprocess/ FG Samples.
Calibration of instrument, preparation of report, ISO documentation etc.
Salary:Not Disclosed by Recruiter...
RS 1,25,000 To 3,25,000 Patna, Noida, Haridwar, Rudrapur-Udham, Delhi
CALL FOR INTERVIEW VENUE WALKIN INTERVIEW FOR THE Diploma/B.TECH/B.E MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL
The Candidate Should be aware of Sites Execution relating to Process Automation along with proficiency in
(a) Field Instruments Installation and Comm...
1. Review of the Charge Given By Earlier Chemist in the Inprocess Section and Planning the Work Accordingly.
2. Checking of Reports from the Analysts Against Standards for Raw Material, in Process, Intermediates and Finished...
Key Skills : quality assurance executive,quality control executive,iso,sap,safety,api,chromatosgraph,hplc,sop,chromatograph,quality assurance,quality...
Job Location: Boisar
- Responsible for Q.C. functions for day to day activities.
- Approval or Rejection of Raw material, Packing material, Bulk/Blend and Finished product.
- Responsible for procedure of sampling,...
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
1. Handling of change control
2. Handling of Deviation
3. Handling of Incidence
4. Handling of CAPA
5. Handling of OOS
6. Handling of OOT
7. Handling of Market Complaint
8. Handling of product Recall
9. Conducting o...
- Managing overall QA/QC activities of Thermolite, Vermiculite and WB3 departments.
- Providing MTCs and COCs as applicable with dispatch of materials.
- Providing monthly QC data of Fireproofing materials to Licensor.
- Facing UL surveillan...
- Should have good command over HPLC.(Compulsory)
- Should have worked on instruments such as GC, UV, IR etc.
- Responsible for preparation and execution of protocols for analytical method validations as per ICH and Regulatory requirements.
Job Designation : Instrument Technician
place of Joining : Tarapur Mumbai
no. of Vacancies : 10
qualification : ITI or Diploma in Instrument
experience : 1 to 3 Years
shift Timing : General Shift
salary Package : 1.2 Lpa to 1.8 Lpa
Knowledge of common measuring instruments & Equipments, should have knowledge of CMM measurement, Calibration of Measuring Instruments, Layout measurement of parts, Handling of common measuring instruments & Equipments.
1. Microbiology Analysis of water & Food samples
2. To maintain all Log books related to all instruments
3. Maintaining Meticulous Record and Documents of All Operating Procedure.
Sample Inward register, Log book of equipments, Calibration record...
xJob Openings for (Quality Control) For Formulations Unit in leading Pharma Companies For Chennai.
Department : Quality Control
Experience : 2-4 years
Qualification : M Sc
No of Positions: 3
Key Skills : quality control executive,quality assurance,quality officer
RS 9,50,000 To 15,00,000 United Arab Emirates, Japan, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States
• Method development of raw material, intermediates & finished products of various projects
• Conducting stability testing of various projects as per schedule.
• Performing calibration of instruments, and maintainingds in the system
Key Skills : pharmaceutical research analyst,pharmaceutical development
Job Location: Khambhat (Ahmedabad)
Experience: 1years to 2 years (In Pharma Company)
Salary Range: 1.2LPA TO 1.8 LPA
-To the compliance of current Good Laboratory Practices and Standard Operat...
Key Skills : quality control officer,chemist,quality assurance
Job Title Quality Control Engineer Job Description*
We have an Urgent Opening for Quality Control Engineer
Position: Quality Control Engineer (Male/Female)
Experience: 0-2 Year
Qualification: Degree / Diploma
Key Skills : quality control engineer,quality assurance,quality engineer
RS 70,000 To 90,000 United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Saudi Arabia
1. Supervises the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of Quality Records.
2. Supports the Construction Manager in dealing with the Client for all the Qual...
In process & recovered solvent analysis
Prepare control samples for Intermediate/Finished Goods.
To develop the analytical methods.
To validate the analytical methods.
Analysis as per approved methods and specifica...
RS 50,000 To 3,00,000 Hyderabad, Chennai, Haridwar
Preparation of SOPs and related documents for conducting Instrumental analysis.
Indenting the reauired lab chemicals & glassware
Conducting Analytical Methods validation and calibaration of instruments
Conducting analysis for Raw...
Key Skills : 1.instrumentation techniques 2.gmp knowledge - 3.principles of various instruments 4.reporting of analytical results 5.analyst validation...
1) Bioanalytical Method development, Method Validation Skills
2) Exposure of current regulatory guidelines i.e US FDA, ANVISA, EMEA, TGA WHO
3) Operation of LC-MS/MS instruments having knowledge on AB SCIEX and waters Equipments.
Looking day to day production and reviewing requirements of new products.
-Verify and approve all test / inspection reports for raw material, finished goods and in-process material and exercise Control over quality of raw material and finished good...
Key Skills : production management,production executive,quality assurance
Review of SOP\'S, Specifications and MOA\'S and related documents for conducting raw material analysis and packing material analysis.
Idnetification of training needs and analyzing performance records.
Identification of training needs a...
Key Skills : method development,method analysis,stability studies,method development officer,material analysis,packing material analysis
To perform analysis of Raw Material, In process, Intermediate and API samples.
• To perform analysis on instruments like KF, FT-IR, UV-Visible spectrophotometer.
• To perform the daily calibration of KF Titrator.
• Record the results a...
Key Skills : an enquiring mind • the ability to think clearly and logically • good problem solving skills • a methodical,analytical approach to your...
RS 5,50,000 To 6,00,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai
To ensure that the raw material & finished product specifications, their analytical procedures are latest and updated.
To ensure that all the testing are being done according to the approved sampling plan (in process ...
Job description as follows !
Qualification: M.Sc. Biochemist
Experience: 7 years of work experience mandatory. Of the 7 years should have worked for 2 years in NABL accredited Laboratory.
To monitor all lab activities
knowledge of Maintenance of Air Compressor, D.g. Unit.knowledge of Calibration of Field Instruments.monitor and Control the Process of Disposal of Boiler, Utilities, Incinerator and Process Plant.erection and Commissioning of New Pr...
RS 90,000 To 1,25,000 Baddi, Mohali ( Chandigarh )
Media receiving, preparation and qualification of media
-Routine subculturing of microorganisms
-Routine sampling and analysis of purified and raw water to determine the total count and identification of pathogens present
-P chart updation, documentation & manpower training.
-Problem handling and solving by why why analysis.
-Part inspection and dimension verification.
- Calibration & SPC of instruments and gauges
-Inspection of BOP parts layout
Reference Id TJP
Job Designation : Technician
Company Profile : Leading Indian Company in Operation & Maintenance of Acid Regeneration Plant & Iron Oxide Production Facility.
Place Of Joining : Bokaro Jharkhand
No. of vacan...
- Perform in-process, incoming and final inspection (visual and dimensional)
- Perform final verification check of completed jobs (inclusive of documentation)
- Establish inspection plans, procedures, acceptance criteria an...
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Lab Chemist will report to Assistant Manager (Quality). The position will nurture relationships with prospective talent and manage relationships along with ensuring smooth financial and operations for the compan...
job Designation : Instrument Technician
company Profile : Leading Indian Company in Operation & Maintenance of Acid Regeneration Plant & Iron Oxide Production Facility
place of Joining : Bokaro Jharkhand
no. of Vac...
RS 1,25,000 To 1,75,000 Baddi, Mohali ( Chandigarh )
Candidates should have experience in:-
1. GLP activities of QC lab, Maintenance, Calibration & operation of all Laboratory equipment & instruments
2. Management of reference standards/working standard/Qualification of instruments
3. Sampling of Pa...
Key Skills : lab assistant,quality control incharge,quality analyst,lab incharge,quality...
Excellent interpersonal, communication skills and customer service skills
Installation and Demonstration of Analytical Instruments
Troubleshoot instruments problems issues
Calibration of Analytical Instruments
Experience on service , installa...
Key Skills : service engineer,analytical instruments,scientific instruments engineer
Production Officer (chemist) for Fast Growing Pharmaceutical Company
job Location: Khambhat (anand)
experience: 1years to 2 Years (in Pharma Company)
salary Range : 1.2lpa to 1.8 Lpa
Key Skills : production officer,chemist,clinical research analyst,production manager,...
- Liaise with project Managers/Discipline lead engineers to determine scope, schedule and priorities.
- Supervise and manage vendor engineering and equipment deliverable to ensure compliance with project standards and specifications as defined in ...
Sampling and chemical analysis of Purified water, Water for injection
Preparation of Volumetric solution and reagents, Standardization of Volumetric solution
Glass ware calibration
Calibration of Instruments like pH meter, Analystical Balance & Co...
Key Skills : instrument engineer,chemical analysis,quality control engineer,quality assurance,residue...
RS 2,25,000 To 6,00,000 Ahmedabad, Anand, Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
Expertise in handling Plant Engineering (Project + Maintenance)
Responsible For All Engineering Functions From Electrical , Mechanical, Instrumentation.
Preparing the engineering budget
Trouble shooting in Engineering and Process ...
New Product Development and analysis of Product of Pesticides at intermediate and final stage.
Raw Material and Final Product analysis according to BIS and CIPAC Specifications.
Making Reports of Products according to BIS & FAO Specifications.
Key Skills : qc manager,quality control management,product development,qc officer
Urgently Required Qa - Microbiologist For A Chemical Company
Post: Qa- Microbiologist
Location Gangtok, East Sikkim
Experience: 2 - 5 Yrs.
1. Quality Control Of All Incoming Raw Materials, Water, Wip And...
Key Skills : qa - microbiologist for a chemical company,microbiologist,molecular biology researcher,biotechnology researcher,microbiology researcher
- ITI with experience in Instrumentation.
- Maintenance & Calibration of Instruments.
- Should have knowledge of control valve & on / off valve.
- Knowledge of thermo couple, PTD.
- Experience in DCS & PLC will be preferred.