RS 5,00,000 To 5,50,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
-> Graduate / Post Graduate in Science / Engineering with Post Graduate Diploma in industrialSafety from Recognized University / Board.-> Incumbent should have minimum 6 to 10 Years of relevant exp in chemical, pharmaceutical,refineries, petro...
RS 4,00,000 To 4,25,000 Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Kanpur, Lucknow, Delhi
• SHEF (Safety, Health, Environment & Fire) Management professional.
• Looking after all Fire Safety activities – Kumar Properties (Biotechnology Plant, Commercial and residential property, Kumar Pacific..Etc.)
• Follow up report all site s...
Key Skills : fire & safety executive,fire & safety officer
- Responsible for implementation and functioning of IMS (ISO 9001 & 14001) at all manufacturing sites, sales, corporate and regional offices. Responsible for implementation of EnMS (ISO 50001) at manufacturing sites.
- Responsible to ensure t...
Urgent vacancy for BE students in Manufacturing Company
-Conceptualizing and implementing a Total Mechanical related Quality Plan for the entire Sewer Network Cleaning project including man holes, sewers, pipelin...
To drive and inculcate a corporate culture and strategy with highest emphasis of Safety, Health and Environment footprint. The functional objective is to implement and promote world class HSE Management System in MGL and lead the organization in comp...
- Minimum of 15 years relevant experience in oil & gas industry of which
- Minimum 8 years experience in similar positions.
- Working in oil field/ petrol-chemical industry desirable
- Experience in on shore O&G facili...
Job Opening for Unit Manager (hospital experience must)
Position & Functional Goals
Meeting all Service Level Agreements (SLA)
To Ensure the Client Service Satisfaction Level.
Meeting all statuary & regulatory requirements at unit.