- Candidate should be responsible for all activities related to HR Operation, HR Strategy, Manpower Planning and Recruitment, Talent Management, Training and Capacity Building.
- Person should have strong leadership and managerial qualities.
Summary: The candidate would be instrumental in driving key HR initiatives in the State towards achievement of organisational goals.
Areas of Responsibility:
The incumbent would be responsible for the following:
- Key HR initiatives in ...
HR Executive (Generalist )
Experience: - 6 months-2 years
Location: - Indore
Salary: - As per the current CTC
Qualification: - MBA in HR
a) The person will be the single point of contact.
b) Leaves and attend...
- You are responsible to take telephonic interviews of the candidates.
- Coordinating with the candidates and HR during Walk-In Interviews.
- Maintaining database through references & job portals.
- Regular follow up w...