Position: Administrator (Female)
Experience: Min. 3 years’ experience as administrator in education sector. Should have very good communication skills & good personality.
Age: 30-35 Years
Company: Reputed Educational institut...
Job Title: Human Resource Manager/ Human Resource Executive (FEMALE)
1. Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
2. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, ...
Post Offered: PA to Chairman and Managing Director
Location: Samrala, Distt. Ludhiana, Punjab
o Bachelor’s Degree in arts or subjects of interest
o Master\'s degree in business administration from an accred...
Key Skills : personal assistant,personal secretary,personal assistance,personal relation officer,personal...
Position: Office/HR Manager
Qualification: Graduate/MBA with very good communication skills.
Experience: 1-2 years in Recruitments, Manage salaries, Social Media posting, to make proposals for clients. Fresher’s can also apply.
job Title / Designation:- Hr & Administration
key Skills :
-> Pleasing Personality, Polished & a Good Go Getter Attitude.
-> Report Writing Skills as Well as Research Skills
-> Qualification-graduate/ Postgradua...
Improves program by devising new applications, updating procedures, evaluating system results with users
Supervising and monitoring the work staff
Scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate employees.
Recruitment , Payroll, Hospital Administration, Implementation Of Nabh Standards, Implementation Of Echs Standards, Epf, Esi, Statutory Compliance,
- Managing The Day-To-Day Running And Administration Of The Hospital And Maintain Effective Commun...
- Offer release, bank account opening, ID card coordination, sending details to the support staff.
- Verification of documents and employment screening/background verification of new joined employees i.e. verification report includes: T...