• Managing Doctor Appointments
• Handling Customer Complaints and Follow-ups
• Handling Calls
– Both Inbound and Outbound
• Attending External Calls Which Could Be For:
appointment Booking (majorly)
Key Skills : call centre,call centre executive,call centre officer
Housekeeping is a broad term used to define the management of many hospitality and cleanliness needs in both the domestic and commercial arena. Housekeeping refers to the maintenance and upkeep of premises such as a house, hotel or a resident facilit...
Key Skills : housekeeping,housekeeping supervisor,executive house keeper
Job Designation : Fitness Centre Manager
company Profile : Gym
place of Joining : Gurgaon
no. of Vacancies : 10
qualification : Graduate
experience : Minimum 5 Years of Relevant Experience Preferably in Managing a Fitnesscentre or At Least in Se...
Key Skills : fitness centre manager,management,business development,fitness center manager
1. Attending meetings with other staff members & ensuring compliance of company's housekeeping standards and health and safety regulations.
2. Develop systems and procedures that achieve higher cost efficiency and guest satisfaction.
3. Assist ...
Whenever you enter someone’s office (or yours), the clean tables and chairs, the spotless floor and the sparkling windows are usually a cause of unvoiced applause. This is due to never ending efforts of janitors or office cleaners who spend their e...
Supervise all aspects of housekeeping for entire premises.
Ensure up to date cleanliness at client premises as per the house keeping SOPs.
Manage a team of 20-25 house keepers.
Maintain attendance and all personal records related to house keeping ...
Urgent Requirement for the following positions:-
Required Urgently For Leading Construction and 4 to 5 Star Hotel Vacancy in Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai, Kuwait, Poland, Saudi, etc.
1) Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
2) Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
3) Obtains list of rooms to ...