RS80,000 To 1,75,000Ajmer, Alwar, Bharatpur, Jaipur, Kota-Kota
Whenever you enter someone’s office (or yours), the clean tables and chairs, the spotless floor and the sparkling windows are usually a cause of unvoiced applause. This is due to never ending efforts of janitors or office cleaners who spend their e...
Key Skills : cleaner,executive house keeper,helper,cleaner supervisor,floor helper,floor cleaner,housekeeping
Housekeeping refers to the management of duties and chores involved in the running of a household, such as cleaning, cooking, home maintenance, shopping, laundry and billpay. These tasks may be performed by any of the household members, or by other p...
To maintain the guest rooms and bath rooms as per the standards prescribed by the management.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Vacuuming and sweeping carpets and floors.
- Mopping floors as needed.
- Dusting, brushing, polishing an...
Responsible for cleanliness, orderliness and appearance of the entire Hotel.
- Ensure that rooms are made as per Hotels standard.
- Prepare Annual Housekeeping Budget.
- Maintain par stock of guest supplies, cleaning supplies, linen and uniform.