The General Manager is the head of a hotel. He/she is responsible for all hotel operations by proving and implementing developed strategies and services. He/she works very close with managers or directors of the different departments. Within this res...
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business management, planning and financial oversight.
- Profound experience in personnel management, including hiring, supervision, evaluation and benefits administration.
- Proven skills in bu...
Key Skills : general manager,hr,general administration,marketing,project management
RS1,00,000 To 10,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
To Assist in Day to Day Administration Work, Data Entry, Making Reports Etc.
salary: Not Disclosed By Recruiter
industry: Education / Teaching / Training
functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
role Category: Administration/...
Key Skills : general administration,administration,counselling,facility management,student coordinator,administrator,administration executive
RS1,75,000 To 6,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job profile will include managing the below responsibilities:
- Front Office Administration.
- To attend Telephone calls (Incoming & outgoing)
- Maintaining Inward & Outward registers.
- Co-ordination with internal as well as ...
Key Skills : general administration,front desk,front office,housekeeping,facility management,office administration,office management,general...