1. Handling of Petty Cash and day to day voucher entry.
2. Bank Reconciliation
3. Overseeing all payments and disbursements of funds and supervising day to day internet banking
4. Monthly monetary & finalization of bank stock statement, Progre...
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
Required Assistant Manager to Handle Full Set of Accounts, from Data Entry to Financial Reporting, Mis Preparation, Gl Scrutiny,Preparation of Budgets & Monitoring the Funds, Responsibility for Compliances Mis, Tds, Vat, Service Tax, Profession T...
Ensure company accounts and tax returns are prepared and filed correctly and on time.
All accountants have the ethical responsibility to be honest and discreet when handing funds and keeping all information confidential.
Handel or solve all qu...
Need Senior Accountant for Handling Funds Pay-in and Payouts, Bank Reconciliation of all Accounts Service Tax /stamp Duty/all Taxes Calculation for all
exchanges, Generation of Contract Notes/ Billing for all Exchanges. and Should have Knowledge of...
Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting schedules according to monthly close schedule
• Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
• Analyze revenues, commissions and expenses to ensure they are recorded...
Raising and Posting Client Invoices:-
- Processing transactions and posting in to the accounting system.
- Preparation of Financial accounts and liaison with auditors.
- Management of statutory tax returns.
- Preparation of management accounts
We are looking for an Accounts Executive for carrying out the day to day accounts activities of the company.
Your primary task is to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities...
•To Assist Sme’S For Setting Up Their New Business In Registration, Drafting Agreements, Documentation & Accounting, Training To Staff, Tax Returns Filling With Various Authority
•To Assist Existing Sme’S For Smooth Running Or For Expandi...
Key Skills : accounting,misreporting,businessanalysis,taxation,business analyst,business analyst officer,senior business analyst,hr business analyst
RS 6,50,000 To 15,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
10-17 Years of experience in Capital Market /Mutual Fund Business. Last 3-4 yrs should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would report to the position / the client on a daily / ...
Key Skills : taxation,mutual fund marketing,accounting,cost accountancy,budgeting,cost accouting
The Project Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a specific short-term project which has a beginning, an end and specified deliverables.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager performs a ...
RS 10,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Mumbai, Thane, Navi Mumbai
Candiate Has to Be Chartered Accountant & Having 8+ Years of Experience as An Auditor for a Public Accounting Firm (preferably a Big 4) Only in the Financial Services Sector Wid Focus in Financial Services (banks, Mutual Funds, Insurance, Nbfc's)
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...
- Handling the cross currency, cross border payments for overseas subsidiaries.
- Ensuring timely and proper accounting for overseas subsidiaries.
- Assisting in preparation of overseas subsidiary accounts as per IGAAP and local GAAPS.
RS 15,00,000 To 30,00,000 Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Minimum 15+ Years Experience in Hedge Fund Industry or in Similar Indian / International Capital Markets Industry
- Having Experience in Trading & Settlements Domains
- Should have Worked On Calypso & Murex
- Strong Bu...
Key Skills : calypso,murex,business analyst,business development
ACA/ICWA/CA With hand on experience in Banking Regulations company law, foreign Funding etc. Candidate should be familiar with Financial Accounting, Statutory Audit, Debtors & creditors Control.
Control on Fund Flow, Banking along with overall c...
Prepare Bank Reconciliation Statements
Handle & prepare cash flow/ Fund flow statements
Make fund transfers through NEFT/ RTGS
Co-ordinate with banks
Prepare various documents related to banking
Handle day-to-day accounting entries in Tally
RS 3,00,000 To 6,00,000 Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We have a Job opening for Manager Finance -Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of post qualification experience with our clients who are into Events and Digital Media at Andheri East.
Please find JD for an urgent opening:
Job Description – Ma...
Ca / Icwai with 18 to 24 Years of Experience .
responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting, Design and Implement Systems & Procedures; Preparation of Financial Statements, Maintaining and Scrutinizing Statutory Books of Accounts, Costing & Mis, L...
Key Skills : accounting finance,financial management,accountant,finance management,finance general manager,finance...
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...