As A Receptionist You Will Be The First Point Of Contact For The Company And You Will Provide Administrative Support Across The Organization. You Will Handle The Flow Of People Through The Business And Ensure That All Receptionist Responsibilities Ar...
1.Manage the reception desk in terms of telephone calls, faxes etc
2.Manage the visitor movement by providing necessary guidance to Internal and external visitors
3.Support the management with efficient coordination and communication with service a...
RS90,000 To 1,50,000Ahmedabad, Ankleshwar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi
- Answer Phones and Operate a Switchboard.
- Route Calls to Specific People.
- Answer Inquiries About Company.
- Greet Visitors Warmly and Make Sure They are Comfortable.
- Ensure Reception Area is Tidy.
- Coordinate Office Acti...
Key Skills : front desk executive,front desk officer,office assistant
--Handling all documentation Work of office
- Coordinate with customers and make interactions
- Managing Reception Area and maintaining client relation.
-Handling day to day admin work.
-Incoming & outgoing calls.
-Inward & outward couri
Job Description/ Job Responsibilities:
.Any Graduate Or Related To Hospitality Background Who Had Front Office Knowledge With Computer Skills,
.He/ She Could Able To Communicate In English And Has Other Local Languages Known,
We have urgent requirement of Guest Relationship Executive (GRE) at Baroda.
Company has 30 years of experience in real estate & has 3,000 employees in the US and Asia.
Position: Guest Relationship Executive (GRE)
- Good command in English Language - Return and Verbal (Fluent in English is Must)
- Responding to incoming and outgoing calls.
- Co-ordination with internal as well as external customers / clients.
- Guest relation at Front office.
Key Skills : front office,reception,fluent english,courier,booking,mis,front desk,visitor engagement,office coordination,office attendant
Opening as a Guest Relation Associate.
1.Ensuring maximum guest delight by creating WOW at every interaction with the guest.
2. Anticipate guest needs and exceed their specific needs during their stay, in order to ensure repeat visits.
3. Meet, gr...