RS2,25,000 To 4,00,000South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
The candidate is responsible to develop the iPhone Applications. Expertise in Objective C, Xcode, iPhone SDK, iPhone Development APIs, Sqlite, Interface Builder.
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, XML, Client-Server architecture understanding and REST pro...
The Senior Software Engineer will perform complex software design tasks and will provide thought leadership on the design, development, build, deploy and maintenance of complex systems/products/projects. This role will serve as an SME on a particular...
Key Skills : 3+ years of java,j2ee and web/internet based programming experience (both client and server side) 3+ experience with ooa/ood,distributed...
RS1,25,000 To 2,75,000East Delhi, G-11 Vikas Deep Building,District Centre,Laxmi Nagar,Delhi-110092
1. Minimum 1 year experience in iOS Development and must have at least 4 live apps.
2. Expert in Xcode, Objective C, Cocoa and iPhone SDK.
3. Independently drive the design and development of iPhone/iPad application project.
4. Basic underst...
RS2,50,000 To 6,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Greater Noida, Noida, Delhi
Position Title : Product Manager (Smart Card, JAVA Card)
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
1 Identify market trends and customer expectations/requirements in advance
- Evaluate market potential (addressable markets in volume and value based ...
RS2,50,000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
- Write clean, well structured code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedur...
RS1,50,000 To 3,25,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
Significant experience with Objective-C, iOS Frameworks and Third-Party Libraries
- Deep understanding of Cocoa Design Patterns, OOP, algorithms, code refactoring
- Ability to write well-abstracted, reusable and tested code
- Proficient in XCode a...