Is responsible for store opening/closing based on the shift. Conduct floor walk with purchase to ensure Hygiene, FIFO, timely refilling, proper display & correct price boards.
Conduct Daily briefing of SA\'s along with floor officer and briefing o...
Key Skills : store incharge,store manager,store officer
RS 1,50,000 To 2,25,000 Hyderabad, Jamnagar, Surat, Mumbai, Kanpur
Checking & Maintenance & Record of fire fighting equipments & appliances.
- Attending fire calls from the premises of the company
- Daily checking of fire appliances & equipment of the company.
- Conducting fireman drills of the c...
Key Skills : safety officer,safety management,safety manager,safety head
RS 1,00,000 To 5,00,000 Amalapuram, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Goa Velha, Panaji, Ahmedabad, DehuRoad, Pune, Chennai Suburb, Erode
Dear Job Seeker
Urgently needed is the service of hardworking and honest applicants male or female professionals in specific fields to join our global team of professionals. All interested applicants are to submit their Resume/CV via email: centralp...
-hands On Experience to Handle Central Security Office of Large Project Site.
-access Control of Manpower (company/contractual), Material Movement (in/out), Equipment Movement (in/out)
-can Handle Traffic Control of 200 Vehicles per Day.
To plan, conduct and oversee security operations at site / premises. Ensure coordination among all security units, including Outsourced Security Agencies.Conduct periodic fire risk assessment and review fire mitigation plans. Ensure that the canteen ...
- Issue of work permits, Maintenance of Fire hydrant system , Carry out mock drills, Will be responsible for contributing to the creation of all Emergency Response programs
- The position involves determining risk operations, ...
Time Office, Administration Activities, Salary, Documentation, Maintaining employee’s personal file, Maintains registers like salary, overtime, muster roll, Identity Card, leave, Accident, Advance, Fine, deduction of fine etc., Maintain Training re...
Serving as the first responder to and investigator of safety incidents and mishaps.
Maintaining proper records.
Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely.
Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing regulatory...
Key Skills : bility to communicate and relate well with key opinion leaders and clinical personnel. possessing all relevant safety qualification/certification....
- Looking all permit system for plant
- Implementation of PSMS
- Conducting Safety Training
- Inspection of Safety Audit
- Having Sound Knowledge of all Statutory compliance (DIS, PESO, GPCB etc.)
- Ensure proper quality of PPE's available at si...
RS 2,00,000 To 8,00,000 Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Ankleshwar, Jamnagar, Surat, Vadodara
- Safe Work Place for Man & Machine, Audit Planning & Scheduling. Auditing of the Assigned Area. Provide Input/feedback to the Plant Manager/head Safety for the Continual Improvement.
- Support Safety Related Campaigns At Plant Level to Impr...
1)Discharging Duties To Minimize Risks Thereby Implementing Control Plans
2)Creating Awareness On Safety Procedures, Precautions, Pep Talks
3)Recording Industrial Accidents, Near Miss Cases , Analyzing And Corrective Actions
4)Organising Routine M...
Key Skills : fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
RS 3,00,000 To 4,00,000 Vadodara, Kochi, Jabalpur, Dhule, Nashik
We need Safety Engineer
Position : Safety Engineer
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/Diploma - Mechanical + Diploma in Fire & Safety.
Experience : Min 5-6 yrs or more than
Job Location :
Banthra - Uttar Pradesh
Dumad - Gujarat
Job Vacancy: Urgently Looking For Safety Officer For A Chemical Company Based In Baroda.
Diploma Holders In Fire & Safety With Relevant Experience Of At Least 3 To 5 Years In Chemical Companies May Apply. Candidates Based In Baroda Will Be Preferr...