effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing accounting, implementing and exerting budgetary controls.
Accounting Financial Planning and Implementation
Functional areas would include Accounts, finance, Taxation, Legal, Audit, Company.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:-Financial accounting and control. Corporate cost center accounting. Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and finalization of corporate cost center.
- To be responsible for Ordering Stock
- To be responsible for Maintaining Buffer Stock.
- To be responsible for Administration reporting to Centre Head.
- To be responsible for Functioning reporting to Accounts Department.
- To be responsible f...
Handle overall Treasury function. Fund Management, Cash Management, Project Finance, Preparation of Cash Flow Statement, Documentation with banks, Opening of Bank Accounts, Managing Remittances, Bank reconciliation, Foreign Exchange
The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This pos...
Ca / Icwai with 18 to 24 Years of Experience .
responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting, Design and Implement Systems & Procedures; Preparation of Financial Statements, Maintaining and Scrutinizing Statutory Books of Accounts, Costing & Mis, L...
Key Skills : accounting finance,financial management,accountant,finance management,finance general manager,finance...
RS10,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...
RS2,00,000 To 3,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Invoicing - Export, Sales Bills Entries, Stock Statement Monthly, TDS Payments, Service Tax, Finalization of Accounts
Salary: Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
- Financial Accounting and Control.
- Corporate Cost Center Accounting.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Closing and Finalization of Corporate Cost Center.
- Control Over Advances.
- Payment Authorization.
- Cash Flow Projections for Corporate.
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Required Accounts Payable Executive for Accounts Payable, Annual Financial Budget, Payroll Records for Entire Region, Reduce Outstanding, Financial Analysis of Operations Taxes and Deductions, Handling Accounts and Finance, Planning, Budgeting and Fo...
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...