Qualification--Post Graduate In Commerce Or Suitable
Degree Relevant To Commerce.
Experience-Minimum 5 Year Knowledge In Industrial
Accounting , Tally , Erp, Excise , Vat , Service Tax ,
Required Accounts Payable Executive for Accounts Payable, Annual Financial Budget, Payroll Records for Entire Region, Reduce Outstanding, Financial Analysis of Operations Taxes and Deductions, Handling Accounts and Finance, Planning, Budgeting and Fo...
RS2,00,000 To 3,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Invoicing - Export, Sales Bills Entries, Stock Statement Monthly, TDS Payments, Service Tax, Finalization of Accounts
Salary: Salary is not a constraint for the right candidate
Industry:Oil and Gas / Energy / Power / Infrastructure
- Responsible for handling the finalization of Balance sheet & Profit / Loss for Proprietary as well as Private Limited company.
- Handling personal accounts
- Day-to-day All Accounting including Purchases & Sales.
- Bank Entries & Rec...
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...
- To be responsible for Ordering Stock
- To be responsible for Maintaining Buffer Stock.
- To be responsible for Administration reporting to Centre Head.
- To be responsible for Functioning reporting to Accounts Department.
- To be responsible f...
-> Primary responsibility is to prepare financial statements and supporting
-> Schedules according to monthly close schedule
-> Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures
-> Analyze rev...
Ca / Icwai with 18 to 24 Years of Experience .
responsible for Financial Planning & Budgeting, Design and Implement Systems & Procedures; Preparation of Financial Statements, Maintaining and Scrutinizing Statutory Books of Accounts, Costing & Mis, L...
Key Skills : accounting finance,financial management,accountant,finance management,finance general manager,finance...
effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing accounting, implementing and exerting budgetary controls.
Accounting Financial Planning and Implementation
Functional areas would include Accounts, finance, Taxation, Legal, Audit, Company.
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
Accounting knowledge upto Finalisation. Knowledge of PF.ESI , Pension , Gratutity will be an added advantage.Willing to work after office hours and travel to visit client places if required.Should be confident and smart to handle complex situations.K...
- To analyze the commodity derivative market to minimize the risk and maximize gains
- To oversee the signing of any legal documents pertaining to a specific transaction
- To acquire and maintain a portfolio
- To test the trading strategies and ex...
Vacancy is for the post of Manager-Accounts, preferably fresher Chartered Accountant.
Candidates who have completed M.Com or similar qualification, with experience of working with a CA, can also apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed at ...
Responsible for the Financial Operations at the Head Office majorly confined to Management Reporting / to lead the team and ensure timely execution of Finance and Accounts Reporting at all levels/Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding
The Accountant is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. This pos...
RS10,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
Required Assistant Manager to Handle Full Set of Accounts, from Data Entry to Financial Reporting, Mis Preparation, Gl Scrutiny,Preparation of Budgets & Monitoring the Funds, Responsibility for Compliances Mis, Tds, Vat, Service Tax, Profession T...
Handle overall Treasury function. Fund Management, Cash Management, Project Finance, Preparation of Cash Flow Statement, Documentation with banks, Opening of Bank Accounts, Managing Remittances, Bank reconciliation, Foreign Exchange
- Financial Accounting and Control.
- Corporate Cost Center Accounting.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Closing and Finalization of Corporate Cost Center.
- Control Over Advances.
- Payment Authorization.
- Cash Flow Projections for Corporate.
The duties and responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to, the following:-Financial accounting and control. Corporate cost center accounting. Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing and finalization of corporate cost center.