Min 1 yr to 3 yrs of experience
Minimum 1 year experience in LAP (Loans against Property) selling
21 - 3...
• Candidate has to take charge / control of all Client delivery matters as committed by the Founder Partner.
• Need to have financial analysis skill & understand the responsibility of a Financial Controller of a mid-size Co. Help the SME’s C...
Key Skills : ca / mba finance (from reputed institution) with 3 - 5 years’ experience must be good excel and indirect tax & powerpoint presentation.,finance...
RS90,000 To 2,00,000Kurnool, Singapur, North Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, South Dumdum, Delhi
Contact by phone:
Mr. Thomas Brooks, President & CEO
VP, Capital Market Officers
VP, Capital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal ...
Key Skills : who is an ideal candidate? someone with two years of sales experience bachelor\'s degree fantastic relationship-building skills someone motivated by...
RS90,000 To 9,50,000Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, North Delhi, Bangalore, Hosdurga, Indore, Mumbai, Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Delhi
Primary Responsibilities: \rCapital Market Officers is responsible for developing loan prospects within a defined market (Worldwide) for a variety of loan programs. The ideal candidate will generate a productive business referral network of contract...
Main Responsibilities Will Be to Update, Maintain and Process Data On Indian Equities.
the Candidate Need to Collate Data from Public Domain, Analyze and Summarize Data On Indian Companies Financial and Non-financial Statements, Compliance Report ...
This is the Investment Company Ptofessional People Working with Us. U Will Be Own Boss of Ur Business U Will Get the Frenchai of Our Company to You with the Licence .and the Profit Margin You Will Get Up to 30 % .u Can Work with Us as Part Time
Key Skills : good commnication,finance officer,finance manager,finance executive
RS2,00,000 To 4,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
We Have A Job Opening For The Post Of Accountant - Global Finance At Midc,Andheri East.
Please Find Below The Job Description For Your Kind Perusal.
Manage Workflow To Ensure All Financial Transactions Are Processed Accurat...
Location: Ghatkopar, Mumbai India
•Prepare Journal Entries And Complete General Ledger Operations
•Reconcile And Maintain Balance Sheet Accounts
•Administer Accounts Receivable And Accounts Payable
We\'re looking for someone who has experience in the following areas :
- Bank Sanction Obligation
- Hands on experience in Letter of Credit (both Vendor & Customer)
- Trade Finance
- Financial Follow Report
RS4,75,000 To 22,50,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai
Greetings from Pentagon consultancy services.
No Engineering graduates below 5 years of experience
1. The candidate should be excellent at communication (verbal and non-verbal).
2. Responsible to understand the business pr...
Designation: Payroll Assistant
job Type: On Pay-roll of Company
location: Mumbai (jogeshwari)
experience: 1 Year
ctc: Up to 2 Lpa
qualification: Any Graduate/pg
• maintains Payroll Information By Collecting, Calculating, and Enterin...
1) Checking of Tada (travel) Bills of Pan India Sales/technical/commercial Staff as per Policy.
2) Segregating of Tada Bills Periodwise.
3) Preparation of Credit Note Working for Dri On a Quarterly Basis.
4) Tally Report Generation for Ncm.
Imparting training to the end users and make them understand the module (Finance, Purchase, Inventory, and Receivables & Fixed Asset Module) and information flow and preparing User Manuals.
Giving support to Finance and other Department users fo...
Inspection of the Deeds and Documents, Title search and preparing Title report
Drafting documents such as Development Agreement, Memorandum of Understanding, and Agreement for Sale of Apartment, Agreement to Sale under (MOFA), Declaration, Lease, Dr...
Key Skills : non litigation,deeds,agreements,senior manager,finance manager,sales manager
RS4,00,000 To 6,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
* Experience: 5-8 years
* Should have experience in handling day to day routine accounting works.
* Should have knowledge of Sales Tax
* Finalization of Accounts
* Experience in Preparation of MIS data
* Other Statutory Payments...
If you love to follow client convincing ethics and have excellent positive boosting energy levels. And if you are chatty and talkative! You are the one we are looking for. A great command on communication skills ( preferably English,Hindi or Regional...
- Person Should have Minimum 3 Years of Working Experience in this Profile
financial Managers Perform Some or all of the Following Duties:
- Plan, Organize, Direct, Control and Evaluate the Operation of An Accounting, Audit or other Financial D...
Key Skills : financial analyst,finance advisor,financial manager,financial officer,finance director
Branch Accounting experience.
- Statutory accounts.
- Internal and external Accounts Audit.
- Inter and Intra department coordination.
- Team management and coaching.
- Strong knowledge of Tally Accounting.
- other Account responsibilities as p...
1) Experience in Purchase Accounting, Sales Accounting, expenses accounting
2) Good Knowledge and Experience in Service tax, TDS, VAT , customs
3) Preparation of Management information reports sales, purchase, cashflow etc
4) Interation with deb...
Ability to analyze accounts maintenance transaction and sufficient to detect errors and avoid obligations
A good basic knowledge of standardized book keeping and accounting procedure
1 to 2 years of accounting experience of maintenance or close...
Define Organizational effectiveness to improve collaboration, integration and information delivery
- Conceive, Plan and drive implementation of FC&A's Organization Effectiveness models for Steady State Organization
- Automate monitoring of Or...
Position Title: Accountant
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Location: Kharghar/Marine Drive
Male or Female (Preferred): Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
Age Group (Ex: Between 30 to 35 yrs) Not M...
Region Responsibility:PAN India
Reporting to:Head - Finance & Accounts
Qualification:Bachelors / Masters Degree in Commerce
Maintenance of Books of Accounts viz., Cash, Bank, Journals, Receivables and Payable
- Reporting to the Country Manager - India, the candidate will plan, manage and control the overall financial performance to ensure that managements strategic direction and financial policy decisions are implemented.
- Manage Credit, Forex & Pr...
.Preparing L/C Applications, its Amendments & follow-up with bank for establishing L/Cs & forwarding it to Import Dept.
2. Preparing Trust Letter & releasing the documents.
3. Preparing MIS (statements for import due, L/C outstanding, Fin...
Be the Key Finance Resource in Project Documentation, Accounting, Tracking of Spends, Variances, Commercial Negotiations, Statutory Compliance and Capitalization of the Project
enforce Existing Corporate and Group Accounting Policies, Guidelines, a...
- Prepare Detailed Project Reports and Information Memorandum.
- Coordinate with various Financial Institutions for Project Appraisal.
- Arranging Term Loans.
- Deal with banks for working capital facilities and compliance of post sanction formali...
Prepares Asset, Liability, and Capital Account Entries By Compiling and Analyzing Account Information.
documents Financial Transactions By Entering Account Information.
recommends Financial Actions By Analyzing Accounting Options.
Your main role will be to implement of Business and Communication Plans of Liases Foras, and the scope of work will include:
Preparing and Maintaining the Corporate Communication through social and Public platforms such and Wiki, LinkedIn, Twitter, ...
Job Responsibilities :
Selling loans to client leads generated from data given by the company.If not, candidate should be able to generate such leads.
Lead Generation, Pitching, Explaining Products, Sending Proposal.
Fixing Appointments, Keeping T...
- Handling day to day activities of the company.
- Head a team of 10 account staff.
- Prepare accounts up to finalization.
- Compliance of statutory laws such as Service Tax/VAT/TDS etc.
- Coordination with bankers, statutory auditors & Consu...
1)Bank statements/advice downloads and cash application sheet compilation and update
2)BDC preparation and upload of all cash receipts
3)Preparing bank reconciliations
4)Preparing fund files and generating emails
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...
RS2,00,000 To 3,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job Duties & Responsibilities :-
Correspondence, Dealing/ Liaison with the Bank, BMC, BSES, Members, Officers of the Registrar for co-op societies & others Government and Semi Government offices connected with CHS.
1. Book-keeping & com...
Key Skills : Society Manager,Society Management,Finance management
Finance Management,Reactivation Dealer, Stock Management
months) and Generate Brokerage Primarily Through Advising Them On Their Equity Porfolio.
maintain Key Relationships with Team Leaders, Branch (back Office Team), Customer Service
1) Calendra Management,Send meeting invites and manage Day to Day Functions on the outlook.
2) Ensure Meetings are Effectively organised and minuted.
3) Manage national and International travel arrangements ( Flight , Visas, Hotel,etc) for VP's
Render financial services to customers to generate revenue through brokerage and third party products.
Punch orders on behalf of clients between 8.30 am to 3.30 pm
Post 3.30 pm the candidate has to go for atleast 1 client meeting
Candidate needs t...
RS70,000 To 1,25,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
RS1,50,000 To 3,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Account Tally ERP 9
Other role as assigned
If interested kindly send me your updated resume on my mail.
Salary:INR 1,00,000 - 1,75,000 P.A
Industry:Accounting / Finance
Functional Area:Accounts , ...
Go Getters with Good Communication Skills, Pleasing Personality.
fluency in English, Know How About Finance
job Description :
to Market, Get Documentation Done, Analyze ,Get Sanctioned & Disbursement of Loan Proposals
- Remunerations At Pa...