effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing accounting, implementing and exerting budgetary controls.
Accounting Financial Planning and Implementation
Functional areas would include Accounts, finance, Taxation, Legal, Audit, Company.
The Finance Manager is responsible for the day-by-day-operation of the financial department. His/her main scope includes administering accounting policies and procedures, preparing and interpreting financial statements and management reports, assisti...
RS10,00,000 To 30,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
Total 15-18 years' experience in Capital Market Business out of which 12-13 years of post-qualification experience, Last 4 yrs. should have been leading teams.
Manage and lead a team of fund accounting professionals who would r...
RS2,00,000 To 5,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Good Knowledge of Capital Markets with 1-2 Years Work Experience in Trade Operations
- Ability to Lead a Team of Analysts.
- Ensure Error Free and Timely Daily Support/ Deliverables.
- Ensure Error Free and Timely Liaison with Counterparties, Et...
Setting up of Internal Controls framework and alignment with Group strategy
- Formalize process level controls for Enterprise, Business & Technology Groups of Jio
- Conduct periodic reviews & walkthrough implement mitigating controls