Position: Accounts Assistant
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Reconciling finance accounts
· preparing statutory accounts
· Sales order processing
· managing daily post in and out
B.Com / M.Com degree holders, having sound knowledge in all aspects of accounting, auditing, taxes etc. Over all experience of 2 Years or above need to apply. Preference given to the candidates having experience in Garments , Spinning mil...
RS 1,25,000 To 2,25,000 Chandigarh, Ambala, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
Profile:- Sales Officer
- To sell equity broking accounts (Demat A/C)
- Give the appropriate services to the client and maintain strong relationship.
- To perform various Lead generation activity in the defined catc...
RS 2,25,000 To 3,00,000 Chandigarh, Kangra, Mandi, Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana
Limited Seats: 20 Seats
Designation: Jr./Sr. Officer in Top Reputed Banks
B.Tech students are not eligible
Experience/fresher both can apply
Salary: Upto 3'00'000 per annum
Location: Punjab/Himachal Pra...
An optimized financial management is essential for a company’s success. This area offers perfect initial requirements for young professionals with analytic skills who like working with figures.
Clear budgetary planning is indisputable to be able...
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Shall be hired as Management Trainee for first 6 months.
- Shall be given training in different departments - Operations, Training, Quality, HR, Finance and Marketing.
- Post training, they shall be promoted as As...
Key Skills : call center manager trainee,marketing manager trainee