RS1,75,000 To 6,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Job profile will include managing the below responsibilities:
- Front Office Administration.
- To attend Telephone calls (Incoming & outgoing)
- Maintaining Inward & Outward registers.
- Co-ordination with internal as well as ...
Key Skills : general administration,front desk,front office,housekeeping,facility management,office administration,office management,general...
Job Opening for Unit Manager (hospital experience must)
Position & Functional Goals
Meeting all Service Level Agreements (SLA)
To Ensure the Client Service Satisfaction Level.
Meeting all statuary & regulatory requirements at unit.
RS80,000 To 1,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
Areas of Responsibility of a Facility Manager Are: Being the Primary Contact in Respect of all Estates Maintenance and Development Matters, Ensuring the Statutory Compliance and Upgrading the Economic Efficiency of Buildings, Machines and Equipment.
RS1,50,000 To 4,25,000Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Reports to: Assistant Manager Learning & Development
Location: Ahmedabad & Baroda
Qualification: 12th Pass/Graduate
Experience: 2-3 Years in imparting training
To conduct HK (House Keeping) trainings at site for H, S grade...
- The position has the responsibility to lead Facility Management functions for the Residential Projects.
- Upkeep and maintenance of all buildings and infrastructure.
- Coordinating services like House Keeping, Facade Cleaning, Garden Maintenance,...
RS1,25,000 To 2,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
Short Hand skills will be an added advantage.
Preference to Graduate with experience Upto 2 years.
Job Description -
Candidate must have good English speaking and writing Skills.
Must be able to multi-task, well organized and of good charac...
Key Skills : ms excel,office administrator,office administration,facility management,...
- Responsible for Handling Clients.
- Handling Existing and New Sites.
- Transition of New Sites.
- Recruitment of Staff Through Various Channels.
- Training and Grooming of Housekeeping Staff.
- Attendance Collection, Billing...