RS7,00,000 To 8,50,000Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Delhi
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Excellent planning, time management and organizational skills,
2. Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism.
3. Well versed in Microsoft Office
Preparation of concept notes, programme brochure content for events by holding discussions with domain experts from pManifold and capturing insights shared by them.
Client Management, understanding their needs and implementing same while drafting ...
Key Skills : email marketing sales events social media event management,email marketing sales,event management,event coordinator,event manager,event...
RS3,50,000 To 6,00,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
• Domain knowledge of Event Production & min exp of 8+ yrs
• Very clear do’s and dont’s on each brief from servicing
• Brief sent to HO/creative/Operations team well on time. Reduce anxiety levels on
• Guard Book m...
Key Skills : production management,production executive,production manager,event production manager,production...
-Work with event planners across the country to bring onboard.
-Atleast of 5 years of experience in the event industry.
-Knows the industry - event planners, third party venues etc.
- Ability to forge relationships.
Development, Production and Delivery of Projects from Proposal Right Up to Delivery.
delivering Events On Time, Within Budget, that Meet (and Hopefully Exceed)expectations.
setting, Communicating and Maintaining Timelines and Priorities On Every Pr...