Responsible For Day To Day Site Progress Reports
Daily Measurement Of Works
Monthly Measurements And Running Bill Submissions
Rate Of Analysis
Site Wise Payment Certificate Preparation And Submissions
1. Candidate Should Be Min 3 Years To 8 Years Experience
2. Qualification - Be ( Civil )
3. He/ She Should Be Well Knowledge About Project Site Billing And Estimation, Independently Handle The His/Her Work.
4. Candidate Should Be Purely Fr...
Key Skills : site billing,estimation,independently,interior industry,interior designer,interior architect,interior decorator
To calculate quantities & prepare estimates/BOQ, Setting out, leveling and surveying the site, Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations, Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials, Preparing reports as required,...
Actively seeking a professional Junior QS( Quantity Surveyor) with 0-2 years experience with a
background in housing sector preferably with main contractor.
Civil Engineering Background with sound knowledge in reading plans and doing takeoffs usin...
To assist the Depot/Project Quantity Surveyor with all of his following duties as directed by him.
To provide comprehensive financial and surveying related information as required by Senior Management, including monthly performance review meetings.
Landscape Architecture firm requires \Landscape Architect\ with 2 years experience for Mumbai office.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Architecture / Interior Design
Functional Area: Architecture, Interior Design
Building Surveys with Co Ordinates.
Knowledge of Plotting Co Ordinates with Government Surveyors.
Marking on Sites
Communicate easily in English and Kannada
Thorough knowledge of Total Station Instrument
Senior Land Surveyor:-
a. Should be Qualified Land Survey Professional experience equal or more than 8 to 9 years
b. Established credibility in the areas of protection of Lands through various legal evidence, land acquisition for various purposes a...
Key Skills : quantity surveyor,billing surveyor,senior land surveyor,design & estimation...
Qualified Civil Engineer with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in quantity surveying and estimation, detailing, invoicing, follow up, reporting, variations with strong skills in interpretation of drawings and contract.
Interview On 21st...
Understand the Process from Yarn to Fabrics Check Out the Various Problems alteration Finishing Problems Etc
Manpower in Checking Area
Responsibilities Etc Work Hard Skills Knowledge of Oracle Material requisition Etc Material Handling Inwards and ...
- To prepare detailed estimates and bills as per requirement for civil items of work as well as taking measurement on sites for work carried out.
- A diploma holder in civil/ draft men ship is desirable.
- should be conversant with Autocad softwar...
- Preparation Of Contracts, Including Details Regarding Quantities Of Required Materials.
- On-Going Cost Analysis Of Maintenance And Repair Work.
- Feasibility Studies Of Client Requests.
- Analysing Completed Work And Arranging Payment To Contra...
Quantity surveyor-S Pass
Salary S$ 2000+OT 1.5
Duty 11 hrs day & Weekly 1 day off
Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Civil Completed 2011 or before
Note: Should have more than 4 yrs working exp in Building works calculation
And shop drawing sub...
RS2,25,000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
1. Should be a degree / diploma holder in Civil Engineering with 5-10 yrs experience in planning, Billing & Quantity Surveying.
2. Should have work experience in construction industry and must have knowledge of Highways/Road projects, RE Wall &a...
Excellent Opening for Quantity Surveyor in Qatar
Candidate should completed BE/Diploma in Civil, additional course in Quantity Survey must. And experience in tendering/Valuation/Variation. And experience with 7 years + minimum ...
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Have experience (1- 2 yrs) in contracting, quantity surveying & rate analysis.
- Field exposure will be of added advantage
- With Fair computer kno...
Job description ( Unlimited characters)
You need to mention what is the candidate required to do in the company The Candidate shall be responsible for estimation and monitoring construction project costs and work flow. As project estimator you wil...
Scrutiny of tender documents
• Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules
• Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers
• Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations
• Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and co...
study the interior documents,drawings,specification and understand the tender requirements.
to take off quantities for architectural,civil,interior,structural and infrastructural and good understanding of electrical,hvac,fire scope of work.
Hi for a MNC ,immediate looking for
(Quantity Surveyor/Estimation Engineer (Only Civil Engineer)
Job Description :
• Should have hands on experience in the estimation of transmission line.
• Should have hands on experience in the estimation ...
Quantity surveyors manage and plan all costs associated with all types of construction projects, from outset until completion. Above all, quantity surveyors are concerned with doing the best possible job at the best possible price.
A diverse, exci...
Hiring for a candidate who are well-versed in billing and planing of civil projects. Candidates having billing expertise in Roads, highways, railways project shall only be considered. Should have a core knowledge of survey work & estimation which ca...
Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasi...
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the design team;
- Undertake costs analysis, project objectives, clients mind-set with the BD & design team to collectively establish broad approach to cost and positi...
Liaise with consultants, contractors, and suppliers
Analyse tender documents and review tender specification requirement
Prepare quotations for customers and tenders for bids
Prepare quantities take off
Source for and obtain quotations from supp...
preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasib...
Candidate should be Diploma in Quantity Surveyor.
Dealing with all issues (Technical and Contractual) with Client.
Preparation of Detail measurement of Quantities.
Providing technical Inputs in Construction Methodology & Finalizing site Measur...
To verify scrutinise the quantity and rate claimed by the subcontractor as per the drawing and work order respectively-
- To verify scope of work and commercial terms and conditions mentioned in the work order-
- To prepare the subcontractor's co...