He should have experience in design of Pressure Vessels ( Process Equipment's) under ASME - U Stamp guideline.
His Main Responsibility shall be to Manage the entire Design office and assist all departments in interdependent work.
1)Provide accurate and timely calculations, as well as, engineered drawings to: customers, estimating, drafting, operations and sales teams
2)Provide final designs, meeting all necessary code requirements to fabrication shops in timely manner
Candidate with educational background of BE Civil and ME Environmental Engineering, having experience of working in design / Business Development in engineering firm in Design and Engineering of ETP and STPs, WTPs, Water Supply, Drainage Projects to ...
- to Understand the Technical Requirement of Customer
- Prepare the Technical Presentation
- to Give the Technical Presentation At Customer Site
- Offering the Best Suitable Software (cad Cam Cae)
- to Solve the Technical Iss...
- As Highway Design Engineer, involved in design of horizontal and vertical alignments, based on IRC Standards.
- Preparation of plan and profile drawings.
- Production of cross sections along the designed alignment.
- Quantity estimation on the b...
1. Monitor and coordinates activities of workers engaged in processing chemicals, plant and solvents for use in manufacturing chemical.
2. Basic understanding of process like mixing, drying, distillation, filtration, separation, extraction, and crys...
Key Skills : chemical analyst,trainee engineer,chemical engineer,chemical engineering,production management