Position - : Safety Officer
Number of vacancy : 1
Place : Durg,Rasmada.
Desired Skill -Qualification- Degree / Diploma in Safety.
Experience– Minimum 2+ years of dynamic experience in EHS (Employee H...
Key Skills : communication skills,safety officer,health safety officer,fire safety officer
Name of Position: EHS Executive.
No. of Requirements: 02 Nos.
Industry Type: Chemical / API - Bulk Drug Manufacturing Industry.
Job Location: Vapi (Gujarat).
Education: EHS related any Diploma Or Degree etc.
Experience: 2 - 5 Years Exp...
Role & Deliverables
Instant response to the Fire emergency in the complex i.e. minimum response time.
To prepare the major Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) related to EHS functions.
Receiving, recording & responding external communicatio...
Key Skills : fire safety,fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
Designation Environment Health And Safety Co-Ordinator
Experience 2 Years In Relevant
Education Qualification Diploma In Environment Health And Safety
Qualifications Position Title: Ehs Coordinator
Salary : Upto 20,000
Location : Jamna...
Key Skills : ehs,health and safety,health care executive,hospital executive,hospital assistant
RS 3,75,000 To 4,75,000 Ankleshwar, Bharuch, Surat, Vadodara
BE (chem.) with 3-7 Years Hands-on Experience in Chemical or Petrochemical or Agrochemical Plant in the Area of Shift Operations, Production, Process Control On Dcs, Plant Trouble-shooting & Ehs System.
Key Skills : production officer,chemical engineering,production controller,production coordinator,production head,production incharge,production...
Provides assistance to the Refinery Management in establishing, implementing and monitoring of Management Certification Systems to be implemented.
romote the culture of compliance of certification requirements by all Refinery staff in line...
Job Vacancy: Urgently Looking For Safety Officer For A Chemical Company Based In Baroda.
Diploma Holders In Fire & Safety With Relevant Experience Of At Least 3 To 5 Years In Chemical Companies May Apply. Candidates Based In Baroda Will Be Preferr...
- Issue of work permits, Maintenance of Fire hydrant system , Carry out mock drills, Will be responsible for contributing to the creation of all Emergency Response programs
- The position involves determining risk operations, ...
1)Discharging Duties To Minimize Risks Thereby Implementing Control Plans
2)Creating Awareness On Safety Procedures, Precautions, Pep Talks
3)Recording Industrial Accidents, Near Miss Cases , Analyzing And Corrective Actions
4)Organising Routine M...
Key Skills : fire safety officer,assistant fire safety officer,fire safety executive
Operation & Handling of MEE, Water& Effluent Management of Plant, Preparation of Documents related to EMS & OHSAS, Conducting of training to Casual employees and workmen about Fire Drilling, Preparation and conducting safety audits etc.
- Looking all permit system for plant
- Implementation of PSMS
- Conducting Safety Training
- Inspection of Safety Audit
- Having Sound Knowledge of all Statutory compliance (DIS, PESO, GPCB etc.)
- Ensure proper quality of PPE's available at si...
(I)Knowledge of Safety System , Plant Maintenance, Fire Protection System, implementation of ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001, Hazardous Risk Assessment & Environmental Impact Assessment, Mock Drill & Implementation of Emergency Preparedness Plan, Records & D...
1. Responsible for the production activities
2. Producing APIs and, when appropriate, intermediates according to pre- approved instructions.
3. Reviewing all production batch records and ensuring that these are completed and signed.
RS 6,00,000 To 10,00,000 Jamnagar, Surat, Jamshedpur
- Lead strategic EHS program development and implementation to ensure sustainment of site EHS Programs and overall EHS excellence.
- Institute programs, tools and training to ensure compliance with EHS regulations and laws, GE EHS programs and busin...