Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
Qualification : CA/ ICWA final passed.
Experience : 1 year relevant post qualification experience
in Finance/ Accounts / Audit.
Note: Candidates possessing CA/ICWA qualification shall be recruited as Trainee Officers on consolidate ...
Position – Deputy Manager Quality
location – Kandiwali Westren (mumbai)
education – B.e Civil with 10 to 12 Years Exp or if Diploma Civil 14 to 16 Years Exp
ctc – 10 to 12 Lpa (max)
interview Will Be On Thursday 30th June 16
Key Skills : quality assurance,quality control management,quality engineer
1) Position would be part of "Central Project Team" which works on different project sites. They play a crucial role in project management from site sourcing till the implementation and testing phase is over. Hence the prerequisite for thi...
designation of Candidate: Manager -marketing
key Skills : Good Communication, Presentation, Excellent in Power Point, Knowledge About Domestic Automotive or Global Automotive Industry
age Group of Candidate: 27-35 Years
no of Vac...
Key Skills : sales manager,marketing manager,business development manager,sales,marketing
We Need Dy. Manager Immediately for Underground Department.
position :- Dy. Manager
qualification :- Diploma in Civil or Iti / Ncvt
experience :- Min 6 Years with Refinery, Petrochemicals, Fertilizers with Underground Department.
location :- Kurl...
1. Identify, Interview and Select New Brand Canvassers from Natural Market and By Networking.
2. Develop Various Sources of Bc Hiring and Build a Team of Brand Canvassers (bc)
3. also to Develop & Make Active the Old Bc Allotted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. (Other duties may be assigned.)
• Operates the label machines properly and efficiently in order to meet production deadlines according to the daily job schedule.
We have An Opening in Reputed International Hotel in Mumbai
following are the Requirements
1-guest Service Associate (no Freshers)
4-assistant Manager - Front Office
5-guest Service Associate - Telephones
1. To work on Quantities take-off from drawings and prepare BOQ etc.
2. To prepare tender documents and obtaining the quotation from vendors.
3. To compare / evaluate rates and negotiate with vendor offers.