Help design products with engineering and manufacturing techniques.
Add details to architectural plans from their knowledge of building techniques.
Work from rough sketches and specifications created by engineers and ...
A New York based firm specialising in corporate transactions is expanding and is looking for an on-line legal associate to work with us.
Tasks would include, for example, drafting and revising:
1) Purchase and sale agreements
2) LLC agreements
- Drafting various deeds and Documents and Contracts etc.
- Tender documents, Development Agreement,Lease Deed,Leave and License Agreement
- Handling Property, intellectual property rights, Registrations,Customer Queries
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Preparation of Heat Load, BOQ,A/c shop drawings, As. Built drawings. coordination with clients for Design & Drawings clarification, visit client/site for technical and Structural clarifications and Technical submissions.
Urgent Opening - Temporary Legal Associate (Project Basis)
Read the case summary, Drafting the brief of case summary, Document filing in case management tool for one or more clients, Screening the relevant documents requi...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issues...
RS1,25,000 To 3,25,000Bangalore, Bengaluru/Bangalore
Require Legal Officer with 6 to 12 yrs exp in Real Estate
Job Responsibilities include:
- Verification of land and other related documents
- Giving opinion
- Creating of agreement and executing them
- Resolve queries from bank related to prope...
Required Legal Professionals (freshers can also apply) with 0-2 years of experience for a reputed law firm catering their services to the Property/Real Estate market, we are looking for young and innovating talent poo of Legal professional, to be ba...
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
Candidate Should Be Able to Handle Jobs Independently and Take Responsibilities of Design and Documentation. Shall Be Proficient in Autocad . Working Knowledge of Software such as Sketchup ,Vray and Photoshop is Mandatory .
Head - Employment Laws (Global)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment ...
1.systematic Filing, Storage and Retrieval of Documents.
2.accountable for Care and Custody of Critical Documents.
3.preparation of Agreements Relating to Property Transactions.
4.able to Conduct Due-diligence of Property Documen...
Educational qualification : B.E./B.Tech - Computers/Electronics/ECE,
Experience - 1+ years
-> Should be a Registered Patent Agent and expert in patent drafting.
-> Excellent in Prosecuting Patent applications in India an...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities/Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issue
Drafting and vetting of documents.
-Work closely with business team to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third party.
-Render contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.
Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
• Responsible for administrative and legal activities of the legal Department.
• Responsible for all ongoing project and transactions.
• Performed preliminary work in the preparation of legal opinions
• Assist in transactional issues in...
Must be able to prepare Civil & Steel Structure drawing on Autocad independently
Should have understanding on working with layer system, X refs, dynamic blocks etc
Ability to develop 3 D drawings
understand input drawings from other...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
- Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination with ...
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
Looking for Patent Drafting profile in Bangalore, someone with 2+ years of experience in Patent Drafting and should have drafted more then 30+ applications in Information Technologies or E&C.
Should be a B.Tech in CS or E&C only.
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination