Review, draft, and implement legal regulatory and compliance programs; provide necessary training relative to rollout of new initiatives
Select, test, and implement software programs to facilitate compliance requirements including procedure drafting...
Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities/Providing real-time labour and employment law advice regarding personnel hiring, retention and separation issue
Research on various legislations and Creation & timely updating of compliance library
• Functional testing of products
• Implementation and support of product
• Preparing product related documents
RS1,00,000 To 6,00,000Maharajganj, Patna, Bangalore
Executive Royal Hotel Canada
4025 Albert Street.
the Management of Executive Royal Hotel Canada is Inviting You to Send Applications and Cv/resumes Form Immediate Recruitment in Our Company.
if You're Interested, Kindly Send Your Cv/resume for Con...
To perform Documentation support for ITO Projects of Turbo machinery Products.
•Preparation of VDR (Vendor document register), Gap analysis etc… for Turbo machinery products.
•Preparation of documentation comments and exceptions w.r.t to GE...
Key Skills : documentation support executive,documentation management,ito project manager
To handle various types of litigation, draft and vet/settle contracts and render advice to all departments of Marketing & Sales, Group Companies,
- Coordination with internal and external agencies
- Understand legal hurdles in business and pr...
Head - Employment Laws (Global)
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading team of lawyers on employment law compliance and disputes across the globe with specific responsibilities as described below;
- Providing real-time labour and employment ...
1. Take Care of Legal Issues with the Company.
2. to Draft Documents, Review It.
3. Responsible for Documentation, Maintaining Legal Files.
salary: 1,00,000 - 2,00,000 P.a
industry: Real Estate / Property
functional Area: Legal, Regulator...
Drafting and vetting of documents.
-Work closely with business team to understand their needs and assist them in negotiating documents with third party.
-Render contractual related support to the litigation and regulatory teams.
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.
- Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination with ...
The job involves handling all Project Finance related activities.
Participating in business finance functions with the business teams.
Assessing and advising the Management on various financing options available, especially in financial modeling, f...
We are looking to hire someone with 4-8 years of experience for the outbound contracts team with emphasis on software licensing and technology contracts.
In-House Legal Counsel - Outbound Contracts
We is seeking a self-motivated, team player (but c...
Providing real-time opinion and advice to Wipro's Business Units on law and legal issues/Early addressing of disputes with customers, vendors, employees, statutory bodies and third parties across multiple geos for speedy resolution in coordination
This position reports into the Legal Head
Location: Bangalore; Qualification: LLB, preferably from a premier law institute in India.
- Providing real-time opinion and advice to Business Units on law and legal issues.