The candidate should have good knowledge in dietary principles for managing different diseases. She should have excellent communication skills as she will be responsible for managing the clients from registeration to exit of the client.
Qualification: B.Sc. Nutrition, Food Service Management and Dietetics, PG Diploma in Food and Nutrition/ Food Science"
1. To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drin...
Looking for Dietitian who should be experts in food and nutrition and advise people on what to eat in order to lead a healthy lifestyle or achieve a specific health-related goal.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Providing health advice and promoting heal...
1. Candidate Would Be Handling Patients for Health Related Issues.
2. Dealing & Understanding Their Urogynecological & Pelvic Health Problems
3. Guiding & Counseling Face to Face the Patients
4. Suggesting & Recommending Appropriate Medications in...
Key Skills : medical officer,medical consultant,icu registrar,ot consultant,intensive care unit registrar,medical emergency...
Qualification: PhD,MSc. in Nutrition and Dietetics
1. To interact with and monitor the progress of all clients
2. To counsel all the clients not losing well in co-ordination with the in-house Doctor, Physiotherapist and the ...
Aspiring Young Enthusiastic Female Who Is Keen To Learn Can Apply.
Few Key Activities-
- Sending Diet/Nutrition Related Emails As Directed By Doctor
- Should Be Computer Savy
- Handling Calls And Other Social Media ( Whats App Etc)
You Will Be Aligned with 6 Hospitals or Clinics Near By Your Home Location, You Need to Visit 1 Hospital or Clinic in a Day At the Time of Opd Only and You Need to Give Diet Counseling to the Pregnant Women and New Mothers..
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Chandigarh, East Delhi, Ambala, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kanpur, Lucknow
1.To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
2. 6.Monitor and review progress of client after each sl...
A Kitchen Manager is Responsible for a Variety of Duties and Responsibilities Including Overseeing the Entire Operations of the Kitchen. He Supervises the Kitchen Staff and Makes Sure They are Performing Their Duties Appropriately. a Kitchen Manager ...
Key Skills : kitchen supervisor,people management,kitchen incharge,team handling,team leader,team building
RS 1,50,000 To 2,50,000 Gurgaon, Hyderabad-Unnao, Kanpur
1. To assess the physical condition of clients to plan appropriate fitness regime
2. To use a range of techniques to strengthen and stretch muscles and joints to improve fitness
3. To educate clients to lead healthy lifesty...