RS 1,50,000 To 3,00,000 Hyderabad, North Delhi, South Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Ghaziabad, Lucknow, Delhi
Experience- Fresher / Min 2 years of Experience
Location- Delhi /Gurgaoun / Ghaziabad
Salary- Fresher Salary will go Up to 16 to 25 /
Experience will be Hike on Present CTC + Incentive Variable
Key Skills : diet chart,diet coundelling,nutrition,dietician,food and nutrition,food and dietitics,doctor,doctor assistant,diet...
The Nutritionist is responsible for promoting and selling nutrition programs to potential members
Counseling members and guiding them on a nutritional program as per their goals
Making Diet plans for the clients
Regular monitoring of the ...
Position Title Dietician
Reporting to Slimming Head
Shift Timing: Day Sift
Location: PANVEL,KHAR,ANDH E,VIRAR (Mumbai)
Male or Female (Preferred): Female
Experience dietician 2-4 years experience in similar industry
1.responsible for Sales and in House Bookings of the Slimming Department. 2.to Interact with and Monitor the Progress of all Clients 3.to Counsel all the Clients Not Losing Weight as Required in Co-ordination with the In-house Dietit...
Company: Gold's Gym India
Education Qualification : Bsc /Msc /PG in Dietetics or Food Science & Nutrition
Interested candidates kindly share your updated resume at email@example.com
Job Description :
RS 1,75,000 To 2,50,000 East Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
1. To have knowledge of various courses being offered by VLCC Institute
2. To have knowledge of various nutrition courses being offered by VLCC Institute
3. To understand the syllabus & content of the nutrition courses , both regu...
RS 1,00,000 To 3,00,000 Chandigarh, East Delhi, Ambala, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mangalore, Mumbai, Chennai, Kanpur, Lucknow
1.To gather personal, behavioural, medical and other relevant details of client (including food /drinking habits and dining preferences) prior to planning weight management / slimming program.
2. 6.Monitor and review progress of client after each sl...
1. Responsible for sales and in house bookings of the slimming department.
2. To interact with and monitor the progress of all clients
3. To counsel all the clients not losing well, in co-ordination with the in-house doctor and the counselor.