RS 2,00,000 To 3,50,000 Ahmedabad, Amreli, Bharuch, Navsari, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Valsad, Vapi, Mumbai, Pune
We have considered your profile for the post of Asst Regional Manager with a Leading Client. Our Client is India's Largest MUTUAL FUND DISTRIBUTION COMPANY with employee strength crossing 1200 & Approx 100+Branches in all over India.
Key Skills : regional manager,business development,senior business development executive
RS 2,50,000 To 4,50,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Bhopal, Dhar, Indore
Responsible for Branch Operations, enhance relationships of existing customers and generation of leads for liabilities, assets & investment products by providing product information also Cross sell Fee Based products to existing Custome...
Key Skills : bank operation manager,bank operation incharge
RS 2,50,000 To 4,00,000 North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara, Jammu, Mumbai, Pune, Agra, Allahabad, Lucknow, Delhi
a Leading Stock Broking Company is Looking for “relationship Manager” for Your Location
pfb, the Details
position Title :-relationship Manager
experience:-minimum 6 Months
location:-mumbai , Delhi, Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedab...
- Handling team of Relationship Executive
- Ensuring cluster productivity & driving sales
- To Sale Demat and Trading A/c and cross selling of other financial products
- Working closely with clients,continuously provide them inves...
Key Skills : sales manager,marketing manager,business development manager,customer sales manager
CTC-upto 1lac to 1.5lac per annum
Experience - 0 to 5 yrs
Required Job Description :-
Acquisition of New Clients
Selling Investment product like Demat A/c, Mutual Fund, PMS, Life
Maintaining client relationship
Key Skills : direct selling,dmat,broking,sales,direct sales,direct marketing,sales marketing,demat marketing,business de,executive,relationship,fresher,direct...
RS 2,25,000 To 6,00,000 Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara
1. Acquire new clients for Demat & Trading accounts through networking, data base and references.
2. End to end customer relationship management.
3. Meet Non-Trading Customers and activate them.
4. Sell online accounts to customers and encourage t...