1. Loyalty customer Life cycle management.
2. Develop strategy for retention & hand holding.
3. Regular health check.
4. Base up gradation.
5. Regular data analysis for better servicing, Churn & Bad debt control.
6. Managing Loyalty programme.
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
The job function includes the following:-
Acquisition of SME clients for Loan syndication and develop channel for sourcing of business
Identify the fund requirement of client and offer right solutions
Ability to solve all queries raised by Credit...