1. Advising clients with regards to their Investment in Equity & Derivative Market, Place orders on their behalf.
2. Building relationships with the client & educating them about Investments.
3. Responsible for achieving brokerage.
Understand the economic environment , business scenario, competitor strategies and set clear goals and priorities for the area office,Design and execute specific promotion schemes targeted at dealers and customers,
Key Skills : area sales manager,sales,business development,dealer management,director marketing,marketing,business...
Identifies Business Opportunities.
Sells Product by establishing contact and developing relationships with Clients & Distributors.CCTV background is must.
Improve the Channel sales by adding more number of dealers
Salary: 1,50,000 - 4,75,000 P.A. ...
Applications invited from only experienced NISM Certified candidates
NCFM Certified candidates will do. But certificate should not have been expired.
Experienced applicants should be from BFSI Sector
Job Duties :
Co-ordinating with clients for th...
Prime Responsibility – Revenue Generation from Dealing & other Product & Services
1.execute the Orders On Behalf of Clients and Operating Stock Trading Terminals.
2.confirmations of Trade Done By Eod.
3.update Client About Their Position.
RS1,50,000 To 2,25,000Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kochi, Pune, Chennai, Delhi, Hubli-karnataka
Prime Responsibility – Revenue generation from dealing & Other Product & Services
1.Execute the orders on behalf of clients and operating stock trading terminals.
2.Confirmations of trade done by EOD.
3.Update Client about their Position.
1. Candidate should be only Paint Industry
1. Channel management, dealer & distributor network.
2. Sales & Business Operation in entire region.
3. Making cold calls, giving presentations and visiting potential Dealers to prospect for new business...