confirm project requirements by reviewing program objective,input data, and output requirements with analyst,supervisor, and client
involved in defining the BFUB XML structure
Knowledge in Java Development
Knowledge in OPICs operations
Willing to relocate to US
Must have valid US Visa
- Relevant Experience in development & maintenance of RPG based System i applications required
- Strong technical skills in RPGLE, RPG, CLP, CLLE, DB2 UDB, SQL/400, SDA, RLU
Key Skills : software engineer,db2,software engineering,ms sql server
Job Description :-
1. Experience in Mainframe Batch Developement
2. Very strong in COBOL, DB2, VSAM, CICS(Mandatory)
3. Good communication skill - written and Verbal.
4. Willingness to work at client location
5. Willingness to work as Individ...
Exp: 3-5 Years
Required Skills :
- Should have a very good knowledge on I series concepts, CL/400, RPG/400, SQL/400 and DB2/400
- Design, Develop/Enhance, review and test AS/400 programs/ modules and Work on the support items received from custome...
Excellent knowledge and programming experience in COBOL, JCL, CICS, DB2, VSAM, Eztrive.
Able to understand the requirements in detail and analyze and Provide the appropriate solution/design for given requirement.
Experience in Development and T...
7+ years of experience in software services
4+ years of experience implementing MDM solutions using IBM MDM Server
3+ years in a J2EE environment including experience with application servers (WebSphere, Weblogic)
J2EE developers who can independently work and interact with onsite team
Required Skills: Domain/Technology environment:
Java, J2EE, Spring Framework, UML, Struts, EJB, jQuery, RESTful Web Services, WebSphere A...
Mandatory skills - CICS, DB2, COBOL, JCL, VSAM .
Competence in industry standard methods, frameworks preferably RUP.
Must have experience in all SDLC stages like Design, Coding, Testing and production implementation.
The candidate will design, dev...