RS2,50,000 To 4,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Kolkata
?Managing Dba Team And Supporting Multiple Clients’ 24*7 And 365 Day Heterogeneous Environments.
?Hands On Experience In Oracle 10G And 11G Installations And Configuration In Linux And Windows Environments.
?Installation Of Oracle Binaries An...
Key Skills : oracle applications database administrator,oracle data base administrator,oracle developer,oracle data...
- Handling day-to-day general administration.
- Experience to manage administrative activities like Housekeeping, pantry, Asset management, Vendor Management, Repair & Maintenance and co-coordinating with government dept, AMC renewal etc.
a Database Administrator (dba) is Responsible for the Performance, Integrity and Security of a Database. They Will also Be Involved in the Planning and Development of the Database as Well as Troubleshooting Any Issues On Behalf...
Responsible for physical database architecture and design, development, performance tuning, implementation, and support of the applications from a database perspective.
Define and implement database, SQL standards and best practices.
Execute all ch...
RS2,00,000 To 3,75,000Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Navi Mumbai
should Be Good in Terms of Communication as Its for One of the International Customer.
should Be a Graduate I.e-10+2+3 or 10+2+4 from Affiliated University.
should have all the Set of Documents for the Companies Worked-offer Letter, Sala...
Execute stored procedure/queries on multiple databases.
- Keep track of changes made on databases via a web portal.
- Maintain various databases.
- Deploy and track application builds across multiple environments.