Execute stored procedure/queries on multiple databases.
- Keep track of changes made on databases via a web portal.
- Maintain various databases.
- Deploy and track application builds across multiple environments.
Responsible for the planning, design, implementation, performance tuning, and maintenance of SQL database systems used in the Bright star computing environment.
Includes working with Application Development Team members to translate Business Requ...
unix and Oracle Production Support : 5-7 Yrs: Bangalore On 01-04-2016 Friday
np: 10-25 Days
exp: 5 -7yrs
jd : Unix and Oracle Production Support
as Discussed, Please Find Below the Jd for Unix and Oracle Produc...
3. designation - System Administrator
qualification- Any Graduate/post Graduate, Diploma/degree
experience- Min Exp 2+ Years
salary- Depend On Caliber & Experience.
this Position Will Be Working Closely with the Development Team to Pr...
Key Skills : system administration,administrator,system administrator,database management
Responsible for physical database architecture and design, development, performance tuning, implementation, and support of the applications from a database perspective.
Define and implement database, SQL standards and best practices.
Execute all ch...
Required Manager Candidate Would Be Responsible for Overall Management of the Business in the Office. Your Task Includes, Checking the Goods Received from the Company and Posting Them in the Company Software. You are Responsible to Check the Dispatch...
Reputed company with high volume and value focused business in Speciality Fine Chemicals currently having opening for Receptionist for its Corporate Office (Andheri Mumbai).Role and Responsibilities
Collecting and analyzing equity fundamentals data for European market and taking ownership in data quality controls to ensure consistent and high quality data are manufactured in order to meet product requirements. Organizing, analyzing and maintaini...
Key Skills : data analyst,data analysis,senior data analyst,ms office,data structures,data verification,data warehousing,databse administration,ms...
Should possess minimum B.E. / B.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc(IT/CS) degree with minimum 3 (Three) years experience in Oracle RDBMS/ EBS Implementation. The DBA should be Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) for Database administration.
- Total Experience 05 to 10 Years
- experience with the MSSQL 2000/2005/2008 and MSSQL 2012.
- Experience with SQL Server High Availability features (Clustering / Replication / Mirroring / Log shipping)
- Experience in Implementation, Administrati...
We are hiring for Teradata DBA for Global MNC - Pune Location Please go through the JD and revert back with your updated CV if interested. Teradata DBA : (should have exposure on Teradata Manager, Viewpoint, TASM, Capacity Management, Space-User-Acce...
- Handling day-to-day general administration.
- Experience to manage administrative activities like Housekeeping, pantry, Asset management, Vendor Management, Repair & Maintenance and co-coordinating with government dept, AMC renewal etc.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Database Administrator (DBA - SQL) to manage and maintain our SQL servers. As a Senior Database Administrator you will be involved in installation, patching, backup and recovery and automation