We are looking for a resourceful Restaurant Manager. Restaurant manager responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability and quality goals. You will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as main...
Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in Accounting or Business Administration (Finance) with at least 55% marks I in aggregate or ICWA/CA from a recognized university / lnstitute or Subordinate Accounts Service (SAS) Examination of organised accounti...
Resposible for all the accounts related work
Should have Computer Knowledge
Sales Tax and Vat Related formalities
Correspondence and Communicaion with bank, customers,consultants etc.,
Other Finance related work.
steplinkindia human resources and management services
RS1,00,000 To 2,00,000Indore
1) Vendor Identification and development as one of the key focus areas
2) Vendor Rationalization to reduce multiple suppliers
3) Collaboration to develop new supplier/ product
4) Ensuring cost reduction by developing alternate suppliers f...
Key Skills : vendor management,vendor develoment,cost reduction,localisation,vendor development,vendor development manager,vendor development purchase
RS2,50,000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Sonipat, Ghaziabad, Noida
The 6 month PGDBM Program prepares you for a career in a private bank in sought after positions. We has partnered with India's leading banks - they trust us, so we can get you GUARANTEED job.
Our banking courses are a way in whi...
Key Skills : bank manager,banking,tally,accounting,finance,cost accounting
1. Managing the Fixed Assets module in SAP & handle procurement process.
2. Managing centralized payment process.
3. Monitoring treasury function and co-ordination with Regional Finance team
4. Preparation of periodical reports and dealing wit...
Maintaining the official documents like Income tax, NCOC, EPF, Accounts balance sheets etc., which will be used to upload in the vendor registration
-Registering our respective details and information and uploading that in official portal of major ...
Key Skills : vendor development manager,accounting,vendor management,income tax,cost accounting
India's Leading Real Estate Group is looking for Manager Finance for Chennai.
1. Finalization of Accounts.
2. Oversee day to day accounting activities, interim account reconciliation, accounts payable, accounts receivable preparation of monthly pro...
Assist the senior engineer in planning & design of site construction & remediation
Will oversee Project execution
Inventory control - monitoring and tracking of equipment and resources
Preparation of Work Plans and Cost Estimates
Key Skills : civil,inventory management,estimation,project execution,cost estimation,civil engineer,civil site engineer,inventory control executive
Required Chartered Accountant
1.manage the Overall Accounting and Financial Activities Which are Generally Present in a Growing Organization.
lead all Local Budgeting and Controlling Processes and Ensure They are Correctly and Efficiently Execute...
One of our client, a very reputed real estate Construction Company is looking for Astt Manager - Accounts for its head office at Ahmedabad.
Designation: Asstt. Manager - Accounts
Qualification: B.Com., M.Com. ICWA, CA Inter or higher etc.
- Ltd Company requires Commercial Executive able to handle factory accounts with exposure to Logistics & Commercial Aspects.
- Interacting Skill with Clients and Vendors
- Thorough Knowledge with regard to Excise, CST, VAT, Service Tax and TDS....
An excellent candidate
B.com or CA Inter
with 1-2 years of work experience of
Handling accounting of a small or medium organization.
Advanced Excel proficiency.
The candidate shall handle all accounti...
RS1,00,000 To 2,00,000Visakhapatnam, Dwarka, Jamnagar
Need Faulty Who Can Commerce and Management Students in Various Subjects (micorosft Office, Tally, Accounts, Finance, Taxation, Cost Management. Finance for Non Finance, Corporate Finance, Quick Books, Tally, Excel, Access, Taxation, Sap (finance), A...
Assist with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
Process documentation and prepare reports relatin...
- Project planning, monitoring and control
- Deliver on time, with quality and within budget
- Define the features of the product or desired outcomes of the project.
- Weekly status review of projects
- Track Agile statistics per release and rep...
Job Vacancy (For Accountant /MIS/Team Lead) for leading Retail Telecom / IT organisation Kolkata.
Vacancy for Team Lead Telecom /IT Manager/Accounts / MIS/ Operation.
Salary: Open & Negotiable
Send your CV first urgently we will...
- Generating and Consolidating Financial Reports and Related Analysis for Cost Centers And
balance Sheet Items, Project Proposals Etc.
- Cost Center Forecasting and Planning
- Analyze and Interpret Plan Data and Develop Commentary to Apprise Manag...
Account Management Skills Required in Order to Create, Maintain and Enhance Customer Relationships,Technical Competence (understand Software, Hardware, Networks, Etc)high Level of Initiative and Work Well in a Team Environment.
excellent Written and...
Monthly accounting entries, reconciliation and reporting
- Ensure all accounting entries as per reporting timelines
- Gross Margins reconciliation before reporting of monthly financials
- Cost Center wise reporting part of monthly financials rep...
Job Opening for Unit Manager (hospital experience must)
Position & Functional Goals
Meeting all Service Level Agreements (SLA)
To Ensure the Client Service Satisfaction Level.
Meeting all statuary & regulatory requirements at unit.
· MIS Reporting
· Preparation of MIS Report on MTD and YTD Basis
· Preparation of variance analysis to determine difference between budgeted & actual results
· Detailed analysis of the volume and price variance ...
The candidate will be overall responsible for ensuring timely and accurate accounting / financial operations / compliances/ statutory and management reporting for an allocated region, ensuring timely filing with expertise in transfer pricing.
Typical work activities
Responsibilities vary depending on the nature and stage of the project being worked on, but can include:
- preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
Key Skills : advisor,financial advisor,taxation,cost control advisor,ware house management advisor,cost accountancy,budgeting
Corporate Finance - Funds Raising (Private Equity, HNI and Debt), prepare bank proposals, negotiating with banking officials, also ensure appropriate documentation. Business Valuations & Due Diligence
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Candidates staying Andheri east, powai, Ghatkopar, nearby will be preferred.
*Should have complete knowledge of tally.
*Making Entries in tally
* Check for bank transactions
* Identify clearance/ receivable...
to Assist in Execution of Contests this Entails the Person to Inform Winners, Ensure that the Gifts/prizes are Available and Organize the Date and Time When the Winners Would Come to Receive the Gifts.
Coordination and Supervision - Coordinate, Manage and Monitor the Workings of Various Departments in the Organization. financial - Review Financial Statements and Data. Utilize Financial Data to Improve Profitability. Prepare and Control Operational ...
- Day to day liaising with CMC for updations, rectifications.
- New improvements, developments, etc.
- Updation of tariff / special rates.
- Generation of reports, development of new reports.
- Handling various masters and updation of records.
1 to 2 years of corporate experience handling Corporate sales.
- Excellent Communication (Written and Verbal)
- Ability to follow the entire sales process from cold calling to sales closure
- Ability to understand client...
Clipocruit Job Placements & Career Counseeling Pvt Ltd
RS1,25,000 To 1,50,000Bangalore
•· Oversea and manage the overall functioning of the centre
•· Ensure support is extended to the Team Leaders
•· Monitor performance of centre and provide feedback to the Team Leaders on areas that their attention
•· Conduct analysis o...
Should Have expertise in Tally Advance excel & MIS experience.
Should have experience in Account entries.
The job requires good understanding of accounting standards & have a good knowledge Accounting works and can handle the work independe...
Tierra is looking for Candidates with sound accounting knowledge for managing accounts of the company.
Candidate will also be required to work on (after due training) ticketing, visa, and or international/ domestic packages/ Holiday planning.
Min. 5/6 years experience of handling account function in a manufacturing unit.
Should be able to handle Receivables, Payables, Bank Reconciliation, Petty Cash, Purchase and Sales posting, Trial Balance etc.
Should be familiar with VAT, Service T...
Co ordination with Dealers/Agents and other distribution channels.
Sales planning & forecasting.
Developing new customers.
Handling Customer Complaints-resolving Customer Complaints by active involvement along with Operations and QC teams.