Accountant with manufacturing cost account full background, applity to calculate and understand costing of finished product and capable of costing calculation and accounts, plus handling factory
Regular accounts and daily booking keeping
Assist the senior engineer in planning & design of site construction & remediation
Will oversee Project execution
Inventory control - monitoring and tracking of equipment and resources
Preparation of Work Plans and Cost Estimates
Key Skills : civil,inventory management,estimation,project execution,cost estimation,civil engineer,civil site engineer,inventory control executive
Actively seeking a professional Junior QS( Quantity Surveyor) with 0-2 years experience with a
background in housing sector preferably with main contractor.
Civil Engineering Background with sound knowledge in reading plans and doing takeoffs usin...
Candidate should be Diploma in Quantity Surveyor.
Dealing with all issues (Technical and Contractual) with Client.
Preparation of Detail measurement of Quantities.
Providing technical Inputs in Construction Methodology & Finalizing site Measur...
Quantity surveyor-S Pass
Salary S$ 2000+OT 1.5
Duty 11 hrs day & Weekly 1 day off
Qualification: Diploma or Degree in Civil Completed 2011 or before
Note: Should have more than 4 yrs working exp in Building works calculation
And shop drawing sub...
Cost Estimator for Interior Works
Estimation of project work before working
Experience - 2 to 4 years
Salary - As per industries standard
Aluminium Fabrication works
Interior office setup works
Full knowledge of Cost estimating in INTERIOR WO...
JOB PROFILE :-
Design and documentation of Steam Turbine and components for different modules and ratings.
Project Engineering of auxiliaries for various modules and ratings of Steam Turbines
Hands on experience on working with 2D / 3D design/ m...
To calculate quantities & prepare estimates/BOQ, Setting out, leveling and surveying the site, Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations, Overseeing the selection and requisition of materials, Preparing reports as required,...
Building Surveys with Co Ordinates.
Knowledge of Plotting Co Ordinates with Government Surveyors.
Marking on Sites
Communicate easily in English and Kannada
Thorough knowledge of Total Station Instrument
preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasib...
Study of drawings, viz a viz to BOQ.
Interaction with the Clients / PMC / Architects with regard to the BOQ generated, issued for Tender, to arrive at a cost of the project based on the clarifications received during the course of the meetings(Pre-B...
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the design team;
- Undertake costs analysis, project objectives, clients mind-set with the BD & design team to collectively establish broad approach to cost and positi...
Analyze reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography, and other data to plan projects.
Inspect project sites to monitor progress and ensure conformance to design specifications and safety standards
Direct construction, operations, and maintenanc...
To assist the Depot/Project Quantity Surveyor with all of his following duties as directed by him.
To provide comprehensive financial and surveying related information as required by Senior Management, including monthly performance review meetings.
The Ideal Candidate Should have Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering and Minimum 10-15 Years Experience in Estimation in Construction /maintenance in Refineries, Petrochemical, Fertilizer, Power, Commodities Industries- Especially in Piping, Sto...
RS2,25,000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi
1. Should be a degree / diploma holder in Civil Engineering with 5-10 yrs experience in planning, Billing & Quantity Surveying.
2. Should have work experience in construction industry and must have knowledge of Highways/Road projects, RE Wall &a...
- Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Fluent in English with good communication skills
- Have experience (1- 2 yrs) in contracting, quantity surveying & rate analysis.
- Field exposure will be of added advantage
- With Fair computer kno...
Job description ( Unlimited characters)
You need to mention what is the candidate required to do in the company The Candidate shall be responsible for estimation and monitoring construction project costs and work flow. As project estimator you wil...
Responsible for Interior Project Estimation, Specially for Government Interior Projects.
- Good Knowledge for Interior Products with Costing.
- Co-ordination with Purchase, Sales/bd, Execution Teams.
- Meeting Clients, Consultants, Architects, and...
Liaise with consultants, contractors, and suppliers
Analyse tender documents and review tender specification requirement
Prepare quotations for customers and tenders for bids
Prepare quantities take off
Source for and obtain quotations from supp...
Scrutiny of tender documents
• Evaluating tender documents, drawings, & schedules
• Floating Enquiries to Suppliers / Manufacturers
• Comparison Studies based on suppliers Quotations
• Negotiations with suppliers on both technical and co...
Understand the Process from Yarn to Fabrics Check Out the Various Problems alteration Finishing Problems Etc
Manpower in Checking Area
Responsibilities Etc Work Hard Skills Knowledge of Oracle Material requisition Etc Material Handling Inwards and ...
Hi for a MNC ,immediate looking for
(Quantity Surveyor/Estimation Engineer (Only Civil Engineer)
Job Description :
• Should have hands on experience in the estimation of transmission line.
• Should have hands on experience in the estimation ...
- To carry out detailed cost estimation of the projects based on preliminary design in the field of refrigeration
- Preparation and validation of BOQ\'s
Salary: As per the Industry Standards
Industry:Office Equipment / Automation
Excellent Opening for Quantity Surveyor in Qatar
Candidate should completed BE/Diploma in Civil, additional course in Quantity Survey must. And experience in tendering/Valuation/Variation. And experience with 7 years + minimum ...
- Analyze blueprints and other documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
- Assess cost effectiveness of products, projects or services, tracking actual costs relative to bids as the project develops.
- Preparation Of Contracts, Including Details Regarding Quantities Of Required Materials.
- On-Going Cost Analysis Of Maintenance And Repair Work.
- Feasibility Studies Of Client Requests.
- Analysing Completed Work And Arranging Payment To Contra...
Leading Conglomerate venturing into Oil & Gas is actively looking for a DGM / GM - Regulatory role in Mumbai with .
1. Responsible for obtaining, preparing and analyzing information necessary for filing regulatory documents to ensure complianc...
Key Skills : general manager,regulatory management,regulatory officer,gas turbine,cost estimation,regulatory...
- Should have AV Solution Design & Estimation with 3-5 yrs of Exp in AV. Coordinating with internal sales teams to understand the client requirements
- Strategic Planning and Preparing BOQ (Bill of Quantity) after receiving the clients' requirem...
Qualified Civil Engineer with a minimum of 10 years relevant experience in quantity surveying and estimation, detailing, invoicing, follow up, reporting, variations with strong skills in interpretation of drawings and contract.
Interview On 21st...