RS3,00,000 To 4,00,000North Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi
Skills and Qualifications:
• Excellent Written & Spoken English; Working knowledge of MS Office Suite
• A Graduate in any discipline
• Interest in consumer technology would be an advantage
• A background in media...
Reporters/ Correspondents will be required to write articles, attend press conferences, do works like reporting and interviewing etc.
Salary: 1,75,000 - 2,25,000 P.A. Salary will be based on the merit of the Candidates
RS1,25,000 To 1,50,000North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi
Urgent Requirement for Business Development Executive
roles Would Include
researching the Market and Related Process
collecting and Providing the Competitor Info
Key Skills : marketing communication,sales advisor,business correspondent,business development executive
*Business development, Relationship Management & Business Operations for meeting the agreed revenue & profitability target objectives
*Hunting & Farm revenue from the existing Wipro relationship with Vodafone India business
*Drive the developmen...
Key Skills : business associate,business developer,business correspondent,business consultant,business executive,business officer,executive,business...
* Writing and developing contents for all online & offline mediums
* Editing and Proof reading content once written.
* Create brand communication to engage customers across communication touch points including social media
Key Skills : english writing,good communication,fresher,trainee,english honors,journalism,mass communication,english...
RS1,00,000 To 10,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Surat, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Jaipur, Lucknow, Kolkata, Delhi
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer service, accounts payable check r...
RSNot DiscloseHyderabad, Chandigarh, North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ambala, Lucknow
- have to Attend Press Conferences, Court Sessions, Council Meetings and other Scheduled Public Events
- Interview Famous Personality Over Call or By Visiting Them
- Respond to Tip-offs, Calls and News Releases
- Record Notes in Shorthand or On Ta...
1. Developing contacts within the industry - CIO space
2. Editing/Rewriting relevant stories for the website
3. Conduct interviews of industry leaders and do in-depth features pertaining to the CIO space
4. Ready to travel within major metros in I...
Key Skills : copy writing,chief sub editor,correspondent,copy writer,copywriting,copy...