The candidate will need to generate MICE business(Meetings, Incentives, Conferences, Events) for Trip Navigator.
Will need to meet key persons in corporates & generate business.
Pure field job. We do not have an office … hen...
Key Skills : self motivated,mature,honest,should have a proven tack record of being an achiever in their existing company.,target oriented,should be able to multi...
RS5,00,000 To 10,00,000Bangalore, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb
- Liaison with Banks for Bank Guarantees (bg), Etc.
- Managing the Statutory Compliances Under Income Tax, Karnataka / Mumbai Vat, Cst, Stpi, Customs, and Service Tax, Transfer Pricing Etc., Efficiently
- Appearing and Completin...
RS1,75,000 To 2,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Position Title : Accountant
Reporting to : Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
Male or Female (Preferred) : Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
No of requirement : 5
Date of joining Immediate
Key Functions & Roles of the Candidate:
• Handling day to day accounting
• Preparing monthly management accounts
• Cash Management
• Bank Reconciliation
• Maintaining General Ledgers, Sales Ledgers, Purchase Ledgers
Passing Day to Day Voucher Entries. Booking Purchase Invoices, Issuing Sales Invoices, Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement., Passing Day to Day Journal Entries, Payable & Receivable, Taxation, P& L, Trail Balance, Balance Sheet