Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data.
Examining company accounts and financial control systems.
Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations.
Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
• Finalization of Financials, Audit handling, Income tax filling, TDS, VAT, CST, Service Tax knowledge.
• Maintain cash & bank transactions. Prepare Bank reconciliation statements.
• Posting daily cash and bank transactions in accounting so...
The corporate identity gets more and more important for a business’s success. Therefore, creative and communicative people are very significant to put an enterprise in perspective.
PC-Professionals maintain public relations systematically. Public ...
Gender: Only for Male
• Attending exhibitions and other trade shows.
• Negotiating payment and pricing.
• Developing sales strategies.
• Following up on business leads and referr...
Key Skills : field executive,field officer,field boy
A Controller Directs and Coordinates a Company’s Financial Planning and Budget Management Functions and Oversees the Financial Management of Foreign Operations. He is Responsible for Profitability Analysis, for Contract Negotiations and Product Inv...
Job Title: Accountant Cum administrator
Qualifications: B.COM ,Tally ERP -9
Timings:10 am - 7pm
The Accounting Clerk performs a variety of general accounting support tasks in an accounting depa...
Assistants work with ledgers, journals and spreadsheets. They do calculations and checks to ensure that records and payments are correct. An Accounts Assistant usually performs many of the following tasks: ? Providing accounting support ? Reconciling...