RS80,000 To 1,00,000Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli
Job Description :
•To Ensure Quality Training Delivery To The Students.
•Conducting Training Of Students Sessions On Ms Office,Tally & Accounts To The Center Students
•Planning & Executing Training
1) Knowledge in Tally is must
2) Responsible for the all the accounting entries maintaining in the Tally
3) Knowledge and experience in TDS, Service Tax and other statutory compliances is must.
4) Follow up with debtors for payment
5) Monthly pr...
1) Identifying & Generating Prospects of New clients.
2) Marketing Temp staffing Services to Corporate Clients in given territory.
3) Developing Strong Client relationship & New Business development.
4) Ensuring achievement of co...
Key Skills : male / female candidates should be open for traveling he / she should have exp. in corporate sales with excellent communication skills,...
Must have Excellent Knowledge of Tally. Financial Statement Preparation, Budgeting, Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable, or the Equivalent. Experience Working with An Automated Financial Management System
Greetings from Aristocrat IT Solutions!!!!
We have Immediate Opening for Client Relationship Executive for our company.
-Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power
-Fluent in English, Hindi & Tamil
-Pitch the ...
Key Skills : customer care associate,customer associate,customer care officer,customer care representative,customer care agent,public relation officer,public...
A leading manufacturing industry required
A Senior Finance & Accounts executive (Male)
job location Chennai
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Finance and accounts : 8 years
Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on
outstanding Accounts Receivable
Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims
To review and analyse the financial data and compliance of policies
To ensure all statutory compliances across business entities
To oversee financial and accounting system controls and standards and ensure timely financial and stati...
I have openings for Sr. accountant with good package.
Company Location: Kandivli.
Salary best in industry.
Candidate should b Graduate.
Candidate should posses knowledge of TDS, Excise, Tax, VAT.
- Knowledge in Accounting Principles, Journal Entry, Invoice
- Interpersonal Skills
- Knowledge in Ms Office
- Candidates Undergoing Ca Inter Can also Apply.
handsome Salary + Benefits + Perks + Travel Allowance
Candidate with Atleast 10 Years Experience with Auditing Firm and also Fmcg Activities. Responsible for Managing Company\'s Books and all Financial Matters Rnrnsalary: Salary Plus Bonusrnrnindustry: Fmcg / Foods / Beveragernrnfunctional Area: Account...
RS50,00,000 To 50,00,000 & aboveAhmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Minerva Oil & Gas seeks a passionate and self-motivated applicant for Financial Accounting position with functional responsibilities detailed below. The new Companys annex has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the cop...
We have below mentioned requirements for Fresher’s of 2015 and 2014 batch
JOB DESCRIPTION ON HEALTHCARE PROCESS
No of position : - 100
- PROCESS: Healthcare
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Any graduate (No B.E, POST GRADUATES in Regular)
RS1,75,000 To 3,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai
Deliver Daily targets for claims/ DOS transaction assigned with quality
- Should have knowledge of the entire Revenue Management Cycle (RCM)
- Analysis on the Denials of claims with resolution on reprocessing claims with insurance
- Should b...
We are looking for candidates with 5-6 years experience in reputed consumer product companies
-Knowledge of Tally, VAT, Service Tax, TDS
-Should Independently handle the Accounts Function.
-Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement and daily M...
RS1,50,000 To 2,25,000Hyderabad, Cochin, Kottayam, Mumbai, Chennai, Guahati
- Should be flexible on working with computer
- Strong presentable skill
- should have good communication skills and good personality.
- Having pleasant attitude.
- Should have worked in sales tax return and service tax retu...
Job Description :
1.Accomplished Marketing objectives towards growth of the business.
2.Managing all marketing for the company and activity.Conduct market research to determine market.
3.requirements for existing and future business.Analysis of c...
Key Skills : direct marketing,marketing research analyst,sales,marketing,corporate sales,telemarketing,telesales,direct sales
Should have sound accounting knowledge
In charge of day to day functioning of the Accounts Department
Periodic Closing as per the Reporting guidelines
To make sure that the Taxation rules are complied with while accounting
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
- Segmenting, identifying and executing detailed Account penetration strategy for mid to large corporates.
- Responsible for revenue generation.
- Engage and build relationship with clients to convert to signed contracts.
• Interact with existing clients and internal contacts as scheduled.
• Develop and execute best practice in business development and client management systems.
• Develop close relations with clients, HR teams, senior managers
• Execute a...
RS2,00,000 To 4,00,000Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai, c
- Should have been in AR calling for at least 6 month -5 years.
-Good knowledge in Healthcare concept.
- Knowledge on Denial management.
- Decent US accent with good communication skills.
- Understand the client requirements and specification...
Key Skills : ar calling,accounts receivable,us health care,denial management,voice,accounts executive,accounts manager,accountant,head corporate...
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
To Liaison with the panel advocates.
Can appear as in house counsel in the Court as and when required.
Can draft independently complaints, suits, replies, agreements, etc.
Has good drafting and communication skill.
Drafting vetting all Legal A...
Looking for a Candidate preferably from the Car Rental Industry. Responsibility of Meeting, Selling & Managing Car Rental Services to New as well as Existing Corporate Clients. Understanding the company's tourism product, services and vision and ...
Qualification: Graduate, post graduate
Experience: 2-4 year
Salary: 20 K/Month
- Responsible for overall development / performance of Account Specified.
- Analyses of Service Quality/ performance and report to immediate boss as per requirements...
RS70,000 To 1,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
• Lead project execution across client and practice teams.
• Develop precise business objectives interacting with clients and partner agencies.
• Design digital marketing programs and its evaluation strategy.
• Plan and direct delivery of ...
The TASC KAM is required to source and deepen large value TASC relationships.
TASC segment includes Educational Institutes, NGOs, Corporate trusts, Religious / Spiritual
Organisations, Industry Associations, Autonomous Govt bodies, Clubs, Defence ...
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
RS2,00,000 To 4,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Cuttack, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
The Director of Finance is responsible for all accounting and financial requirements of his/her company, also for providing financial support, advice and expertise to the General Manager and hotel team, with the aim of maximizing value.
The main r...
Commerce Gradudate with additional qualifications
CA Inter or ICWAI Inter preferred with 5+ yers experience
Must have knoweldge in MS Office, Excel
Should have knoweldge in Tally, Service Tax, Sales Tax, VAT, Central Excise, Customs, Imports and L...
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
• Good communicator
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Good with budgets
• Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- As the Manager Corporate Sales, you will need to contribute to and to ensure implementation of annual & long range business plans to achieve business goals.
- You will be required to develop & m...
ob Description :
Should be able to independently handle accounting function. Should be well versed in book keeping, sales tax remittance / returns filing. Tally (ERP 9) knowledge essential. Married Females only
Well reputed Company in Vadapalani, Chennai looking for experienced dynamic Accounts Manager. Communication must be very good and must work independently & reporting to top management authorities of the Company. Salary will be between Rs. 13, 000 to ...