RS80,000 To 1,00,000Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Tirunelveli
Job Description :
•To Ensure Quality Training Delivery To The Students.
•Conducting Training Of Students Sessions On Ms Office,Tally & Accounts To The Center Students
•Planning & Executing Training
The TASC KAM is required to source and deepen large value TASC relationships.
TASC segment includes Educational Institutes, NGOs, Corporate trusts, Religious / Spiritual
Organisations, Industry Associations, Autonomous Govt bodies, Clubs, Defence ...
• Interact with existing clients and internal contacts as scheduled.
• Develop and execute best practice in business development and client management systems.
• Develop close relations with clients, HR teams, senior managers
• Execute a...
To Liaison with the panel advocates.
Can appear as in house counsel in the Court as and when required.
Can draft independently complaints, suits, replies, agreements, etc.
Has good drafting and communication skill.
Drafting vetting all Legal A...
We are looking for Accounts & Audit personnel for our Transportation & Logistic Industry. Interested candidate can apply. Below is the job description.
Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for arranging fund...
RS2,75,000 To 3,25,000Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Erode, Kolkata
Job category: Other
Experience: 0 To 6 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Qualification: Any Basic Graduation
Key skills: Working Hour,Basic Fields
Posted by: Company
Apply to this job
Here is ou...
- Segmenting, identifying and executing detailed Account penetration strategy for mid to large corporates.
- Responsible for revenue generation.
- Engage and build relationship with clients to convert to signed contracts.
Participate and contribute in the annual business and marketing plan
Support the co-ordination of all training activities, building the capacity, financial sustainability and effectiveness of the operation
Monitor and support reporting on the pro...
Job Description : Drive Revenue generation & Business development for Online Property Portal from Team Lead respective regions across categories / industry types. Responsible for executing the sales strategy to achieve targets of Team Drive new c...
Key Skills : corporate sales manager,sales,marketing,business development
-prepare Monthly Financial Reporting Package.
-complete Accurate and Timely Month-end, Quarter-end, and Year-end Closes.
-maintain Modified Cash Basis Books.
-prepare and Post Journal Entries.
-complete Bank Reconciliations Accurately and Timely....
RS1,50,000 To 2,75,000Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi
Position Title: Accountant
Reporting to: Senior Manager
Location: andheri west, mira road,
Male or Female (Preferred): Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
Age Group (Ex: Between 30 to 35 yrs) No...
RS2,00,000 To 4,00,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai
Looking for experienced candidates from US health care providers side (AR Caller)
Job Location : Hyderabad
Qualification: Under Graduate & Graduate with Relevant experience of year and above.
Shift Timings: Should be flexible to work in shifts.
Key Skills : ar caller,accounts receivable,collections,denial management,provider side,us health care,accounts executive,accounts...
Preparation and monitoring of Financials and cash flow Budget.
2. Profitability and Contribution responsibility
3. Benchmarking of financials with competitors.
4. Cost management
5. Inventory management and optimising inventory turnover Ratio.
A leading manufacturing industry required
A Senior Finance & Accounts executive (Male)
job location Chennai
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Finance and accounts : 8 years
I have openings for Sr. accountant with good package.
Company Location: Kandivli.
Salary best in industry.
Candidate should b Graduate.
Candidate should posses knowledge of TDS, Excise, Tax, VAT.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- As the Manager Corporate Sales, you will need to contribute to and to ensure implementation of annual & long range business plans to achieve business goals.
- You will be required to develop & m...
Recruit Would Be Representing the Organization in the Respective Region. Post Training, He Will Be Stationed in Chennai and Would Be Responsible to Contract with Agents, Generate Business from Schools & Colleges, Sale of Our Group Hotels. He Will hav...
Key Skills : customer relationship management,corporate sales,business development management,business development manager,sales manager,sales officer
• Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department,• Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and exp...
We are looking for candidates with 5-6 years experience in reputed consumer product companies
-Knowledge of Tally, VAT, Service Tax, TDS
-Should Independently handle the Accounts Function.
-Preparation of Bank Reconciliation statement and daily M...
RS1,75,000 To 2,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Position Title : Accountant
Reporting to : Senior Manager
Location : Mumbai
Male or Female (Preferred) : Only Male
Experienced or Fresher: 1-2 year
No of requirement : 5
Date of joining Immediate
Candidates with min. 10 yrs Experience in
- Finalization of company accounts
- All income tax matters including TDS
- VAT & VAT returns
- Service Tax including returns
- Debtors/Creditors/Stock monitoring
Experience in Hospital setup is pre...
We have below mentioned requirements for Fresher’s of 2015 and 2014 batch
JOB DESCRIPTION ON HEALTHCARE PROCESS
No of position : - 100
- PROCESS: Healthcare
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA: Any graduate (No B.E, POST GRADUATES in Regular)
Responsible for calling Insurance companies (in US) on behalf of doctors/physicians and follow up on
outstanding Accounts Receivable
Should be able to convince the claims company (payers) for payment of their outstanding claims
RS2,00,000 To 4,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Cuttack, Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi
Responsible for making timely and accurate data entry of all payable invoices
Prepare regular variance reports between approved amount and actual expenditure.
Control the accounting systems to monitor the budgets and actual expenditures against all
• Good communicator
• Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
• Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
• Good with budgets
• Reliable/good at hitting deadlines
Qualification: Graduate, post graduate
Experience: 2-4 year
Salary: 20 K/Month
- Responsible for overall development / performance of Account Specified.
- Analyses of Service Quality/ performance and report to immediate boss as per requirements...
Currently we have requirement for Deputy Sales Manager @ Chennai Leading with Hotel Industry
POSITION : Manager - Deputy Sales Manager
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE : At least 2 years Hotel Industry
CTC : 4.00 LPA to 5.42 LPA
Key Skills : hotel sales,hospitality sales,corporate sales manager
• Increasing the vendor base in adherence to protocols and completing alliance formalities according to company standards.
• Meeting with existing vendors at regular intervals for fruitful maintenance of business relations.
• Managing negotia...
Must be a qualified B.Com / M.Com / ICWA / CA Inter.
- Experience between 5 to 10 Years.
- From Construction / Real Estate Industry will be Preferred.
- Should be proficient in Contractor payments / Invoices / Billings / Receipts / Payments.
Manage overall finance function, VAT, Service Tax, Finalisation of accounts, TDS and all statutory compliance. Knowledge in Tally is preferred rnrnCA / CWA with 5 - 7 years experience. Experience in IT/ITES/ Payment Industries preferred.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and accounting functions. The AM is expected to take initiative in developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures towards accurately repor...
Account Reconciliation and Analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company Balances
journal Entries Including Maintenance of Recurring Journal Entries and Allocations
RS1,75,000 To 3,75,000Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mysore, Kochi, Chennai
Deliver Daily targets for claims/ DOS transaction assigned with quality
- Should have knowledge of the entire Revenue Management Cycle (RCM)
- Analysis on the Denials of claims with resolution on reprocessing claims with insurance
- Should b...
Greetings from Aristocrat IT Solutions!!!!
We have Immediate Opening for Client Relationship Executive for our company.
-Should have Excellent Communication Skills and Convincing Power
-Fluent in English, Hindi & Tamil
-Pitch the ...
Key Skills : customer care associate,customer associate,customer care officer,customer care representative,customer care agent,public relation officer,public...
1) Identifying & Generating Prospects of New clients.
2) Marketing Temp staffing Services to Corporate Clients in given territory.
3) Developing Strong Client relationship & New Business development.
4) Ensuring achievement of co...
Key Skills : male / female candidates should be open for traveling he / she should have exp. in corporate sales with excellent communication skills,...
RS50,00,000 To 50,00,000 & aboveAhmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Chennai
Minerva Oil & Gas seeks a passionate and self-motivated applicant for Financial Accounting position with functional responsibilities detailed below. The new Companys annex has a dynamic portfolio of operating, expansion and growth projects in the cop...
Direct Sales of 3M products to interior designers/ hotels/ IT compaies... etc
Develop an excellent network in Corporate & Residential industry
Generate new business
Desired Candidate Profile
0-3 years of work experience in Sales/marketing
Job Description :
1.Accomplished Marketing objectives towards growth of the business.
2.Managing all marketing for the company and activity.Conduct market research to determine market.
3.requirements for existing and future business.Analysis of c...
Key Skills : direct marketing,marketing research analyst,sales,marketing,corporate sales,telemarketing,telesales,direct sales
RS70,000 To 1,00,000Hyderabad, North Delhi, Ahmedabad, Ahmedabad Cantonment, Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Jaipur, Chennai, Lucknow, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Delhi
Accounts Payable Manager
An Accounts Payable Manager is part of the financial accounting department and provides administrative and management support to the accounts payable staff. Areas of responsibility may be invoice processing, customer servi...
Well reputed Company in Vadapalani, Chennai looking for experienced dynamic Accounts Manager. Communication must be very good and must work independently & reporting to top management authorities of the Company. Salary will be between Rs. 13, 000 to ...
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, Graduation Not Required
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Please refer to the Job descript...