• Creating invoices, credit notes for corporate travel bookings done on daily basis and send statements/ledgers on a periodic basis
• Sending hard copy couriers or by hand the invoices to the client
• Manage client communication on day to...
RS 20,00,000 To 25,00,000 Central Delhi, Mumbai, Delhi
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty.
2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit r...
RS 3,00,000 To 4,50,000 Hyderabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi
The main areas of responsibilities for this role are detailed under:
1. Deliver on Sales Targets of online business
Adhere to the sales policies and procedures for centre in collaboration
Innovate and suggest local sales ...
Send me Jobs like this
1. Advisory & Co-ordination services as and when required for basic accounting & Related activities of the company.
2. Ledger Scrutiny on monthly basis.
3. Verification of PF calculations in respect...
1. Extracting day wise bank statement & posting it in :
a) Daily collection sheet
b) Rental Register
c) Performance sheet
2. Updation from Damage Invoice Register & Debit Note Register to RR.
3. Updating the Rental Register after adjusting the a...
We urgently require Sales Executives for our client at CP,Nehru place and Gurgaon.
The JD is as follows:
Position: - Sales Executive
Department: Foreign Exchange
Meeting with Corporate, Banks & Travel agents for procuring new busin...
Key Skills : direct sales,corporate sales,sales executive,business development executive,marketing executive,telesales executive
Education - UG:B.Com - Commerce
PG: Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required, M.Com - Commerce, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Finance
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting-d...
• Contacting individuals or business customers when payment is overdue.
• Managing a/c payable & a/c Receivable must have accounting software knowledge like Tally.
• Asking the customers to settle their account and explainin...
CTC - 4.00 - 7.00 Lacs
Location - Delhi
Experience -2.00 - 4.00
Business development for trade credit insurance.
Studying the client’s existing portfolio and assist the client in deciding abou...
Key Skills : sales,marketing,business development manager,business development,finance marketing manager,finance management,business...
Designation- Bre(Please Update Relevant Role)
1.Deliver Monthly Sales Target Of Accounts Through Partner Branches
3.Manage Relationship With Branch Staff/Branch Head To Leverage The Branch Customer.
Key Skills : branch relationship manager,field executive,senior field executive
RS 70,000 To 1,00,000 North Delhi, South Delhi, East Delhi, West Delhi, Central Delhi, Mumbai, Mumbai Suburb, Kolkata, Kolkata Suburb, Navi Mumbai, Delhi
An Accounts Receivable Manager forms part of the financial accounting department and coordinates the daily operations of a company’s accounts receivable cycle through implementation, design, dunning and all business functions and procedures.
1. Generate the Business Through the Existing and New Customerâ??s Base.
2. Dealing in the Mortgages like Home Loan (hl), Lap, Od Facility, Business Loan,Cc, Pl/odetc.
3. Originate the Leads By Tele Sales Executive and Convert the Same Into Sal...
Key Skills : sales,marketing manager,sales manager,business development manager,business development,business development...
Acquisition of salary accounts and Cross of Third Part products in the portfolio responsible for.
Maintaining relationships with the department heads / contact people at a corporate level.
Penetration in empanelment relationships acquired. This w...
3-5 Years experience in Credit analysis/Credit appraisal/ credit research of Corporates /other entities.
- The core Responsibilities includes analyzing Credit data and financial information of Corporates/ entities for Credit Rating and Sugges...
Key Skills : credit data and financial information of corporates,banking executive,banking assistant manager,banking officer
1. Financial statement analysis and commentary on financial performance of the counterparty. 2. Prepare financial spread, including forecasting and/or stress, test, to generate financial ratios and internal credit rating. Compasing both Industry / Bu...
1) Meeting with Corporate, Banks & Travel agents for procuring new business.
2) To ensure tie-up with Business relationship delivers profitability to the Branch/Company.
3) To build up and maintain good relations with co...
Completion of Books for accounts having all entries
Compliance of TDS, Service Tax, and sales tax.
MIS preparation as directed by Management
Review of reconciliation of all banks accounts as per regular interval
Supporting work fo...
Send me Jobs like this
- AR Collections
- AR Reconciliations
- Customer Credit Processing
- Vendor Credit Investigations
- Shipping Estimates
- Full Shipping Invoice Reconciliations
- Wire Processing
- Following up with...